M8 performance & battery

Search This thread

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
Hi all,

i'm going to buy HTC ONE M8 today, but i'm still need more info. about the performance and battery

many M8 users told me : the battery drain faster and you always need to save power for keeb battery live

now , i need to choose between 2 new phones with the same price in my country

HTC ONE M8 OR Samsung S5

please help me before buy

Note : i was sold my M7 today to buy one of those phones

thank you very much

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
Hi all,

i'm going to buy HTC ONE M8 today, but i'm still need more info. about the performance and battery

many M8 users told me : the battery drain faster and you always need to save power for keeb battery live

HTC ONE M8 OR Samsung S5

thank you very much

Both phones have different features, and are great phones in their own right. I personally buy HTC for build quality, sound quality and camera features, as there are obviously a few phones with similar specs out right now. Pic the one that suits your needs. Every phone has strengths and weaknesses.

Think about your #1 priority in a phone and google the phones that are top ranked within that top priority, then research those phones and pick the one that has the most regarding what you want in a phone. That's the best way to pick a phone. No one can tell you what the best phone for your needs is, but you.

Besides, you're asking this in the M8 forum which is filled with people who want/own the M8 over the S5 so really you're either flame baiting or picked the M8 already and just want reassurance.

Reactions: moha_moha20106

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
I have both. For now. The M8 is an amazing phone. But it's the one I'm selling. I'll really miss the speakers, camera and amazing battery life - still never managed to kill the battery in a day, with heavy use. Things I won't miss - on screen buttons, height of the device.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: moha_moha20106

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
Both phones have different features, and are great phones in their own right. I personally buy HTC for build quality, sound quality and camera features, as there are obviously a few phones with similar specs out right now. Pic the one that suits your needs. Every phone has strengths and weaknesses.

Think about your #1 priority in a phone and google the phones that are top ranked within that top priority, then research those phones and pick the one that has the most regarding what you want in a phone. That's the best way to pick a phone. No one can tell you what the best phone for your needs is, but you.

Besides, you're asking this in the M8 forum which is filled with people who want/own the M8 over the S5 so really you're either flame baiting or picked the M8 already and just want reassurance.

i didn't bought Samsung phones ever, but i have more info about S5 like :

it can be maintain - but M8 can not because it's non-removable battery (M7 too)

you can found the spare parts easy - but M8 you can't

you can change the battery if damaged or lose it's mAh - M8 no

Reactions: hongsit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

HTC ONE M8 OR Samsung S5

thank you very much

I have both. For now. The M8 is an amazing phone. But it's the one I'm selling. I'll really miss the speakers, camera and amazing battery life - still never managed to kill the battery in a day, with heavy use. Things I won't miss - on screen buttons, height of the device.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i didn't bought Samsung phones ever, but i have more info about S5 like :

it can be maintain - but M8 can not because it's non-removable battery (M7 too)

you can found the spare parts easy - but M8 you can't

you can change the battery if damaged or lose it's mAh - M8 no