[Q] I messed up!!!! No signal no matter what

Search This thread

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Ive tried several sim cards and the phone does recognize the phone number and apn from the sim. It just doesn't show service and in the about phone settings menu it won't show the network type, service state and signal strength is always 0

Warranty replacement then. You have tried everything known. Take your back cover off and put it back on. But seems like hardware issue now.

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator

barrygeorge001001

Jan 17, 2008
Did you try ruu yet?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2687399

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes. but as it turns out, I am just an idiot. When I restored the phone it ended up getting deactivated. All I ended up having to do is borrow a verizon sim from a friend and reactivate the phone. I didn't have one so when I tried all of my sims it never showed a signal and never gave any indication that this was the issue. DUH!!!

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Yes. but as it turns out, I am just an idiot. When I restored the phone it ended up getting deactivated. All I ended up having to do is borrow a verizon sim from a friend and reactivate the phone. I didn't have one so when I tried all of my sims it never showed a signal and never gave any indication that this was the issue. DUH!!!

First time you learn. Second time you're the idiot. Stick to that ?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts