WVGA 480 x 800

WMP11.jpg

WMP11L.jpg

Phones.jpg

Animation%20Clocks.gif
Animation%20Today%20Clocks.gif
TouchFLO%20Vista%20Volume%20Control.jpg

This is an Improved and updated version of the first TouchFLO theme I worked on

This Theme is going to be actually Three new Themes as well as the first, giving Four Themes in One.

It will include the same features as my first one,

4 Manilla Clocks

4 Desktop Backgrounds

4 Wisbar Adv3's to match

4 Windows Media Players

Touchflo3d manila files

4 Phone Dialers

Volume Control

To have a closer look go to

http://cid-9bd3a088bb863c14.skydriv...PC Visuals/PPC Visuals TouchFLO Vista 2?ref=1

TouchFLO Vista 2 Released

Download at:
http://cid-9bd3a088bb863c14.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TouchFLO Vista 2 CAB|4s |0 RAR|4s

These Updates adds Extra Icons to Manila

For those who may be interested there is now an addition to this Theme TouchFLO Vista Ultimate, view it at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=515400

Attachments

• Touchflo_Vista_2_Update_1.CAB
    12.2 KB · Views: 4,004
  • TouchFLO_Vista_2_Update_2.CAB
    20.9 KB · Views: 3,806
Last edited:

alexleon

Nov 6, 2008
even i don't like vista's logo, i have to say it's a great job! taskbar and bottom curtain are awesome. i like even the slider, because i dislike that big trasparent button.
the task bar is trasparent, isn't it?

digimaz

Jun 27, 2008
Singapore
techntoyz.blogspot.com
Sorry for asking but how did you exactly achieve the clear effect in your top and bottom bars? I searched but the best i found was only the clear slider. None had the same clear effect as your bars right at the top and all the way down at the bottom. Thanks!!

grzegorz10

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Sorry for asking but how did you exactly achieve the clear effect in your top and bottom bars? I searched but the best i found was only the clear slider. None had the same clear effect as your bars right at the top and all the way down at the bottom. Thanks!!

The clear effect is a simulation of transperancy, it's a case of using a part of an original background and overlaying it with a Transperant bar. If you or anyone else would like a more detailed step by step just let me know and I'll set it up.

digimaz

Jun 27, 2008
Singapore
techntoyz.blogspot.com
Can explain in more detail? Do you mean that the top and bottom bars are actually actual parts of an image? So if you change the image the bars would remain the same design/colour and thus the transparent effect would be gone? Everytime the background is changed the bars have to be manually changed too?

kineko

Feb 23, 2009
Riga
Can't w8 to see the result. U'r a genius! The theme it self is gorgeous! Wonderful work. I know that you already have an idea of your next project, maybe the next one will be even more better. However i can't imagine what can be better than this. Anyway, ty for your hard work! And keep going on like that!
P.S.
srry for my english ))

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Can't w8 to see the result. U'r a genius! The theme it self is gorgeous! Wonderful work. I know that you already have an idea of your next project, maybe the next one will be even more better. However i can't imagine what can be better than this. Anyway, ty for your hard work! And keep going on like that!
P.S.
srry for my english ))
Your English is excelent and thank you for your words. Yes I do have other ideas for new themes but this one still has a way to go. Ill be posting some new pictures with some new features on the weekend.

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Can explain in more detail? Do you mean that the top and bottom bars are actually actual parts of an image? So if you change the image the bars would remain the same design/colour and thus the transparent effect would be gone? Everytime the background is changed the bars have to be manually changed too?
Yes I'm sorry to say there are no true forms of transperancy for task bars not that I know of .The background itself those not cover the full screen so if you have a portrait skin of 480 x 800 then the actual background part is 480 x 696 leaving 52 pixcels for the top bar and another 52 for the bottom bar. If you want even more details than this PM me and I'll organize something on the weekend so you can make them up for yourself, assuming you are using wisbar

kineko

Feb 23, 2009
Riga
Your English is excelent and thank you for your words. Yes I do have other ideas for new themes but this one still has a way to go. Ill be posting some new pictures with some new features on the weekend.

Thats great to hear! But i've got 1 question, I only recently bought my HTC Touch HD (which is my 1st WM) and was surfing the internet for some useful stuff. Thats when google brought me here :D I've read a couple of threads and the previous of yours also. So i would like to know if my device needs a ROM change, or whatever it is to get the theme work properly? Because i had problems with some applications, when i was installing them and then tried to open i almost all the time got this error: "You have got and old version of framework"...
Srry for the off topic.

I really apreciate your hard work! And i think to the most of HTC Touch HD users it will be a great present for Easter.

P.S.

Good luck! :)

Top Liked Posts