Oppostyle shipping and service impressions

Search This thread

filllob

Nov 21, 2012
Hi guys, i want to buy a find 7a on oppostyle since i'm in Italy bit first i'd like to read some opinions about the service and shipping on oppostyle from someone who has purchased the phone from this site, maybe someone from Italy too
Thanks you
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Sebring5

Aug 23, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
Hi guys, i want to buy a find 7a on oppostyle since i'm in Italy bit first i'd like to read some opinions about the service and shipping on oppostyle from someone who has purchased the phone from this site, maybe someone from Italy too
Thanks you
Excellent customer service. Support answers questions promptly, Ships within a day or two if in stock. Provides order and shipping information as it happens. Oppomart and Liaow are equally adept.

Reactions: filllob

flemmingski

Jul 18, 2011
Ikast
Oppostyle EU

Thanks you

I'm also from Europe, so.....

I ordered my Find 7 mid-june and got it on july 1'st. Excellent service, no problems at all. Phone delivered from within the EU, so no extra taxes.:laugh:

Scratchling

Feb 10, 2012
Dublin
Used support to get my discount, very helpful.

Came within a week of ordering, UK fulfilment to IRL. Good packaging. And its direct from the manufacturer (essentially) so in the off chance of a need to RMA it shouldnt be an issue. Im delighted with em, almost as good as amazon! :cowboy:

MrJiM

Nov 19, 2008
Göteborg
4 workdays from order to delivery. (6 days in total. Including weekend) I'm in Sweden.

Skickat från min Find 7 QHD via Tapatalk

thebigjimsho

Jun 22, 2014
Worcester
Ordered my Find7 from Oppostyle last Tuesday night. Was in my possession here in the US on Monday morning. Very prompt in confirmation emails and never questioned where/if the phone was coming...

Its gorgeous, BTW...

heydabop

Jan 19, 2011
Ordered my Find7 from Oppostyle last Tuesday night. Was in my possession here in the US on Monday morning. Very prompt in confirmation emails and never questioned where/if the phone was coming...

Its gorgeous, BTW...

Man, ordered my 7a last Monday, not going to get here in the US until tomorrow. :\ But at least it'll be here soon.

Felipemartinez

Feb 17, 2013
Terrible Service

I bough one find 7 on April 16 and another one on April 18. I received the second order very fast but I never received the first order. They never gave me a tracking number and I have contacted many times for the last week and they do not respond anymore. I asked for a refund and nothing.

The find 7 is a great phone but I would not take risks. Terrible service.

anwedr

Oct 19, 2012
Ordered the 7a early and arrived in 3 business days to Vancouver.
I asked for a student discount code and the CSR was prompt in replying.

I have no experience in their warranty department though.

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
Thanks you

ordinato domenica
martedi era gia acasa

dgardel

Dec 30, 2005
Great Venice Area
Ordinato il Find 7 QHD il primo settembre, tracciando il pacco con DPD mi dice in consegna venerdì 5 settembre. Se vero siamo ai livilli di Amazon ovvero OTTIMI.

FInd 7 QHD ordered the 1st of september, the DPD tracking system show the delivery date of 5th of September. Amazon like level of service.

Daniele

dgardel

Dec 30, 2005
Great Venice Area
Ordinato il Find 7 QHD il primo settembre, tracciando il pacco con DPD mi dice in consegna venerdì 5 settembre. Se vero siamo ai livilli di Amazon ovvero OTTIMI.

FInd 7 QHD ordered the 1st of september, the DPD tracking system show the delivery date of 5th of September. Amazon like level of service.

Daniele

Aggiorno la situazione: arrivato aggi alle 12:30, quindi un giorno prima della previsione di DPD-Bartolini.

Non male 4 giorni! gran servizio!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks you
    Excellent customer service. Support answers questions promptly, Ships within a day or two if in stock. Provides order and shipping information as it happens. Oppomart and Liaow are equally adept.
    Oppostyle EU

Thanks you

I'm also from Europe, so.....

I ordered my Find 7 mid-june and got it on july 1'st. Excellent service, no problems at all. Phone delivered from within the EU, so no extra taxes.:laugh:
    Ordered on the 2nd July and got the device on the 5th. The postage company they used (DPD) were helpful on the phone.
    Used support to get my discount, very helpful.

Came within a week of ordering, UK fulfilment to IRL. Good packaging. And its direct from the manufacturer (essentially) so in the off chance of a need to RMA it shouldnt be an issue. Im delighted with em, almost as good as amazon! :cowboy:
    4 workdays from order to delivery. (6 days in total. Including weekend) I'm in Sweden.

Skickat från min Find 7 QHD via Tapatalk