Swiftkey Flow Beta update (2/13/13)

Search This thread

TheSocalGuy79

Feb 9, 2011
Orange County, California
Just probably the rom. I'm running mb1 stock and I noticed not only my key board but system in general so I backed up apps and than erased system and reinstalled ma6 odex, than mb1 over that and than reinstalled my apps and SwiftKey than I was good!

As seen in they photo is running fine and smooth and no glitches. Just wipe wipe wipe and enjoy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

I'll have to try that. I'm running Freeza MB1 deodex. Maybe I'll just downgrade to MA6 and stay there. MB1 seems a little slow and sluggish.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive just recieved the flow beta 4.0.0.99 and wanted to share the love. Please post your honest opinions and bugs about this app as i am also curious to know everyones feedback.

Smartphone http://bit.ly/skflowbeta4
    Tablet http://bit.ly/skflowbetatab4

Enjoy and dont forget to +1;)
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
    Sorry, but anyone saying Swype is better is completely delusional. Swiftkey is, and has been, lightyears ahead of Swype in auto-correction, multi-language support, and customization. Period!
    Sometimes I want to type a word and NOT have a space after it - so, I press backspace, then say, type a comma and it "auto corrects" to the wrong word. Even if I keep re-typing it and going back again and again, it keeps auto correcting it away from the word I wanted.

So, if a word is not in the dictionary yet and I want a comma right after it (no space) I don't know how to do that yet :(

I didn't like this too but found out you don't have to go back to insert the punctuation before the space just insert it afterwards and it will auto correct to before the space.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I do not like this flow version of any SwiftKey. Well accept it is better at button mashing than Swype. Word accuracy when swiping sucks so bad compared to Swype.

.:Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II:.
    Gesture typing in the stock keyboard works better than swype. I got my invite for flow but don't feel the need to be a beta tester as this works so well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app