[Q] Current eMMC firm version Error

Search This thread
Feb 22, 2012
Kathmandu

I've just updated my Samsung Galaxy Grand to 4.2.2 and since then I've been experiencing hell Lotta troubles
1. My device cant access recovery mode it shows "No Command" error.
2. My device wont allow me to root or install any other custom recovery mode like CWM.
3. My device is not able clear cache, user or install any zip from SD card.
4. The most terrible problem is that it wont take any updates from ODIN either, Whenever I try to install or update anything the process is completed but no changes would be done to the system or firmware inside the device.
5. Which means I cannot install any custom ROM's either
And additionally it shows this info when my device is booted in download mode

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Current eMMC firm version
! [VHX_21nm_3bitMLC_8GB_p10]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20140303_033805_zpsf4c9b162.jpg

Here are the details of my device
Device name: GT-I9082
Model number: GT-I9082
Android version: 4.2.2
Baseband version: I9082DDUBNB1
Kernel version:
3.0.31-1329016
se.infra@R0301-06 #1
Thu Feb 6 22:07:33 KST 2014
Build number:
JDQ39.19082XXUBNB2

P.S. Any help will be appreciated

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi

I've just updated my Samsung Galaxy Grand to 4.2.2 and since then I've been experiencing hell Lotta troubles
2. My device wont allow me to root or install any other custom recovery mode like CWM.
4. The most terrible problem is that it wont take any updates from ODIN either, Whenever I try to install or update anything the process is completed but no changes would be done to the system or firmware inside the device.

Kernel version:
3.0.31-1329016
se.infra@R0301-06 #1
Build number:
JDQ39.19082XXUBNB2

First of all what you see is not an error. It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update.

Search in the forums and you can find solutions to fix recovery. You can get something like fix recovery. But do a decent research about it.

See whether you can flash with an older version of official stock firmware. Preferably 4.1.2.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: James Colvap
Feb 22, 2012
Kathmandu
Odin wont make any difference

First of all what you see is not an error. It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update.

Search in the forums and you can find solutions to fix recovery. You can get something like fix recovery. But do a decent research about it.

See whether you can flash with an older version of official stock firmware. Preferably 4.1.2.

Well, I've tried every possible way to get rid of the "No command error" (not to mention my downloads folder is full with more than 20's of those zip files I've downloaded...)
The point is any changes applied via Odin wont makes any effect on the device... neither it'll take any update from recovery menu due to no command error...
I had tried downgrading my devices using Odin and ended up with no luck (everything was just the same as before even after modifying every pit, boot and other files) any idea what might've caused the problem???

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
No idea of what happened. But i guess this is not a problem to you only. It happens to others also. A few are successful after changing the odin version to 1.85. But i dont think that is an option.. Just search in forums.

Reactions: James Colvap

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Flash 4.1.2 and then flash 4.2.2 (I9082XXUBMK3 preferably) again

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Kernel version:
    3.0.31-1329016
    se.infra@R0301-06 #1
    Build number:
    JDQ39.19082XXUBNB2

No idea of what happened. But i guess this is not a problem to you only. It happens to others also. A few are successful after changing the odin version to 1.85. But i dont think that is an option.. Just search in forums.