***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

quim-net

Apr 21, 2011
Barcelona
Never thought I would say this about a ROM. But v18 is PERFECT! All I need is a statusbar that isn't transparent and has the same toggle stuff like on Wolfbreak TW Gingerbread. But, NO WLOD's on anythind I did yet! All previous versions of your ROM would have already given me several WLOD.

Only bug I have found so far is that Swiftkey X keyboard, works for a few seconds then I just closes. That's something I've had on all your ROMs versions... Can someone please help me fixing Swiftkey? It's no FC, it just closes... I really like Swiftkey, and it's the best keyboard for me. Is this a know problem?

hi

know if you used this way to activate the SwiftKey X, I'm using it without problems, try it

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25528395&postcount=4463

chazy chaz

Feb 25, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
this is by far the most stable vesion, it's not to heavy and the installation process is very rich, so the user can choose almost everything that suits him,,,,,,which is GREAT, thanks for the effort, this ROM rocks!

Arona67

Apr 21, 2012
Amlash
Hi feravolt ... i think i should say somethings and i Hope you don' mind it .

i suggest you try to Increase your Patience , it's not so reasonable to release a new version every 3 or 4 days without changing any Good Performance Change that testers can Feel it . try to more Focus on the bugs and ROM Performance . the sensible things in New versions are changing Aroma Installer process , new Programs Like File manager , gallery - two Options for everything like keyboard , Boot Picture , Sound plugin ( that is more Useful than other options ) and ... the Only things that is Not Sensible at all r increasing ROM performance and speed Stability and Fixing bugs .

you added 4 themes LIke ICS theme but when you select ICS theme , only thing that is changed is Battery Icon !!! status bar , Apps Icons , menu and dialer has still Stock ROM skin .

Fixing disappear apps on Reboot issue is Failed . bcz still when you reboot the Phone on random times you cant see any installed apps and you have to Reboot the Phone again .

i get benchmark from your 4 last versions and there is not any Differences , all the versions are same , and all of them loose their fresh install speed after working some hours with the ROM . with Max overclock and using the Chin3D driver and reduce Texture quality the best point for graphic 3D is 573 .

many of the games are too slow to play with so much lags and somehow unplayable .

I don't wanna Blame your ROM at all , i was using it until V14 and it was one of the best roms on his time , but not now . better Performance with Minimum Bugs is so valuable than changing apps or adding new themes and Keyboards , just try to focus On Performance more if you wanna get your ROM rank and Fans back . we really don't need new ROM on every 4 days , it just may damage some Niobe Users phone for Installing New ROM every 4 days .

i just wanna see a perfect Feralab ROM again man . just that's it ;)

rodrigobauza82

Nov 2, 2010
is the third time that im installing this rom and always pops out the same problem... after charging with phone off, my slider lock screen dissapears, have no lock screen... i mean it, press the home btn or the on/off btn takes me to "desktop" right away.... is there any fix for this?? what is the app that controls lockscreen, reinstalling it may solve the problem...

titanium_gld

Jan 3, 2012
hmm ... might be this is known issue ...

If rebooting the phone ... all application sometimes gone ... and need to reboot again to make them appear ...

I've try to reinstalling it ...but still have that problem

Same problem....autostart/link2sd/operamini/filemanager/panorama/teslaled etc. not installed. hmmm?

edit: now it's working after i reinstalled and slowly follow the given instructions..

Last edited:

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
thanks for this very nice rom
i dont know if this is real or not
but i have fps avg about 100
after boosting the gpu and
there is a proplem
i have light ticking on the screen is that normal ??
and this ticking only happening after boosting the gpu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)