closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Blueyedevil

Jan 26, 2011
Brasov
The missing features will eventually come, it's all about priorities...

As for the GPS problem, I don't see it. I used my phone to navigate through the forest (mapy.cz app) just this weekend, and I never had any problems. I never had any problems in CM7 either. Which apps do you use?

I use iGo and XCSoar (for paragliding). I'll try to install a logcat and use it next time I use my GPS. Maybe that helps.

Raffy 97

Jul 17, 2011
Verona
The date asked + 1 month = 3 JUNE 2012

If you (or another person) ask it TOMORROW , it will be 4 JUNE.

Question count or person count is not important.

So, if someone asks in a day, you can also ask 1.000.000 times in a day. This doesn't extend the release date for that day.

Got it?

With this method you release version anymore! D:

H

hephappy

Aphonethatiused

APHONETHATIUSED released :)

The reason for this release is "youtube reboot issue". See change log.

werewolfo

Nov 14, 2011
Desenzano
Hi everybody,
I have another bug to report from prerelease 4.

Once you go to manually search for a network, the phone gives back an error message. (impossible to find network).

Attached, a bugreport i got pressing menu btn + vol down. ;)

Edit: Other two bugs noticed (that i forgot to tell and i don't know if or how to report using the button combo):
The battery icon (with or without percentage in the notification bar) gets stucked and there's no way to put it back to work, a reboot is requested.
The same happened yesterday with the clock. To get it back working i had to activate "use network time".

And a little request: is there any chance to get the libcamera.so modified to raise the default exposure level to +2/+3? Even if i change it, the settings won't be saved. If so, Thanks in advance! :D

Attachments

• bugreport-2012-05-03-16-07-51.txt.zip
    351.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

rotorto

Oct 29, 2010
Somebody posted this link to openmax libraries for armv6 somewhere in this thread, did anybody take a look?

Last edited:

KaelanDuck

Jan 24, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium