[reAPP]Wiimote controller

Search This thread

shadowmike

Feb 6, 2008
Cleveland
facebook.com
Recent searching brought fear thinking my Wiimotes wouldn't work on the kindle, apparently alot of jellybean devices wont properly connect to the wiimotes due to changes in android. So i searched for a dev released app and found this one on the nexus forums, its a few years old but works great.

My uses are Emulators, quick navigation while in car, and just to show off that i can control the kindle or any non htc sense with a wiimote.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=672884

j0hnnyscene

Jan 27, 2013
I've used this app quite a bit. Works like a charm on my KFHD, especially with the attachments (Hori Fight Stick, Classic Controller, etc.)

My KFHD has replaced my Wii Virtual Console, more or less.

Recent searching brought fear thinking my Wiimotes wouldn't work on the kindle, apparently alot of jellybean devices wont properly connect to the wiimotes due to changes in android. So i searched for a dev released app and found this one on the nexus forums, its a few years old but works great.

My uses are Emulators, quick navigation while in car, and just to show off that i can control the kindle or any non htc sense with a wiimote.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=672884

biohazard117

Mar 8, 2013
My KFHD does not connect to wiimote.

I've used this app quite a bit. Works like a charm on my KFHD, especially with the attachments (Hori Fight Stick, Classic Controller, etc.)

My KFHD has replaced my Wii Virtual Console, more or less.

Hi, I am new to this and I was wondering how you got your wiimote to work with your KFHD? I have been trying countless of times to connect it but nothing. It always says, "0 wiimotes found" I was doing some searching and I read that you need an official wiimote made from Nintendo. Is that true? Because I have a generic one. Also, my version is 7.2.3 does that matter as well? I would really appreciate it if you can help me out. I am getting ready to pull my hair out. Thanks!

Raymond199483

Dec 29, 2012
No it doesn't I use a wii remote on my kindle fire hd just for emulators works well

sent from my minecraft world

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Hi, I am new to this and I was wondering how you got your wiimote to work with your KFHD? I have been trying countless of times to connect it but nothing. It always says, "0 wiimotes found" I was doing some searching and I read that you need an official wiimote made from Nintendo. Is that true? Because I have a generic one. Also, my version is 7.2.3 does that matter as well? I would really appreciate it if you can help me out. I am getting ready to pull my hair out. Thanks!

Did you hold the scan button by the battery

Reactions: biohazard117

biohazard117

Mar 8, 2013
No it doesn't I use a wii remote on my kindle fire hd just for emulators works well

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I want to use it as well for emulators but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried it so many times but nothing happens. it says, "0 wiimotes found" Yeah I did countless of times but nothing. What app do you use to connect? Also, so the version doesn't matter?

biohazard117

Mar 8, 2013
I have the same version you have to hold it down when the kindle scans

What do you mean to hold it down when the kindle scans? Do you have wiimote controller app? What am I doing wrong? Why isn't it connecting? Does it have to do with the kindle? Can you tell me step by step what you did in order to connect it? and the app you used as well? That will mean a lot.

biohazard117

Mar 8, 2013

Alright let me give this method a try. See if it works, thank you so much! and if it doesn't work than something is wrong with the kindle...

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Hi, I just gave this a try and it does not work either. I don't know what's wrong...

biohazard117

Mar 8, 2013
Trust me it's not your kindle I have the same frimware and model and it works fine for me

Huh, than what's wrong? Could it be the controller? It's a generic brand. We have the same firmware, model, app, & it works for you but not for me. What could it be? Thanks again for helping me out! I really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have the same version you have to hold it down when the kindle scans

I have the same app did you enable it in the keyboard settings

I'm going to bed I will make a video on Saturday

No I'm not rooted