my Lg pad wont boot up. pls help see Image

Search This thread

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
after I tried unsuccesfull to Install a custom rom I got this msg and my lg pad wont start anymore... :(

can any1 help me pls? see Image at attachments.

Last edited:

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
Aha, did you use the wrong recovery? I'm gonna take a blind-shot and think that you did. ;/ So maybe you cannot flash CM on it. It is common mistake. - What you are seeing right now is the stock LG charging pre-system. I think you have wiped the image from the system, so it shows you the RAW data instead.

Well, let it charge to 20-25%

Then do this:

1. Unplug the tablet from charger and let it turn fully off.
2. Press and HOLD Volume Down + Power Button.
3. On LG Logo appear, ONLY release Power key, still holding Volume Down. Then quickly press and hold Power and Volume UP also. So now you hold all three buttons. So you need three fingers. :)

This should take you to "Factory Reset", but when you have custom recovery, you can press Power and you will come to custom recovery. I think you can mount the external SD card and then flash a new recovery. Go find PhilZ recovery in the Original Android Development sub-forum here. :) You just flash the Zip inside of TWRP. When that is done, reboot and repeat the steps on the top of this post, then flash CM.

Keep on trying the key combo, it is a bit tricky, but it works. :) While you try and get to recovery, download PhilZ CWM touch and prepare the SD card on your computer, if you have the option.

Good luck.

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
Aha, did you use the wrong recovery? I'm gonna take a blind-shot and think that you did. ;/ So maybe you cannot flash CM on it. It is common mistake. - What you are seeing right now is the stock LG charging pre-system. I think you have wiped the image from the system, so it shows you the RAW data instead.

Then do this:

3. On LG Logo appear, ONLY release Power key, still holding Volume Down. Then quickly press and hold Power and Volume UP also. So now you hold all three buttons. So you need three fingers. :)

This should take you to "Factory Reset", but when you have custom recovery, you can press Power and you will come to custom recovery. I think you can mount the external SD card and then flash a new recovery. Go find PhilZ recovery in the Original Android Development sub-forum here. :) You just flash the Zip inside of TWRP. When that is done, reboot and repeat the steps on the top of this post, then flash CM.

Keep on trying the key combo, it is a bit tricky, but it works. :) While you try and get to recovery, download PhilZ CWM touch and prepare the SD card on your computer, if you have the option.

Good luck.

thanks for your reply.

yes I did use the wrong recovery, as a matter of fact I didnt know which one to use so I choose one randomly

the bad thing I did what u said. and nothing happened .. still stuck at the lg logo and Is not charging anymore...

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
Keep on trying the key combo. Hold power + volume down, when logo comes, release power, still hold volume down, then also hold power and volume up, so you hold all 3 buttons. But never release volume down.

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
Keep on trying the key combo. Hold power + volume down, when logo comes, release power, still hold volume down, then also hold power and volume up, so you hold all 3 buttons. But never release volume down.

hey man thanks for ur post.

I did what u said and It appears a factory reset mode and then I hit power to do a factory reset and then reset with the lg logo being stuck again :/ any luck?

thanks

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen

I did what u said and It appears a factory reset mode and then I hit power to do a factory reset and then reset with the lg logo being stuck again :/ any luck?

thanks

No custom recovery. Hn, we must do another thing then, wait a second. :) I must find a text and copy it to you from another post, brb. We must go to download mode instead when no recovery.

Reactions: Tondern

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
I did what u said and It appears a factory reset mode and then I hit power to do a factory reset and THEN A TEAM RECOVERY STARTS AGAIN AND LG LOGO STUCK AGAIN

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen

thanks

Here is quote from someone else I found in another place but shutdown the thread without thinking.

I use the download mode to install the original official rom.
1. Download the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL by this link:http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-V500-White
2. install the software in computer, Plug in USB cable with computer, Open the software LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
3. Turn off Pad and unplug.
4. press hold both volume up and volume down, Then plug in usb cable, And then pad is in downlaod mode
5. USB driver will be insatlled automatically
6. In LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, click option---.country and language-OK, then click option--upgrade recovery
7. It will installe original official rom automatically.
8. After about 1.5 hours, The pad will be installed the last official room.

^ This is a quote and now I shut down the thread, sorry, don't know who said it, just got stoked when I saw it.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I did what u said and It appears a factory reset mode and then I hit power to do a factory reset and THEN A TEAM RECOVERY STARTS AGAIN AND LG LOGO STUCK AGAIN

What? You got recovery booted but it restarted itself again to LG screen? If you can, just stay in recovery.

Reactions: Tondern

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
No custom recovery. Hn, we must do another thing then, wait a second. :) I must find a text and copy it to you from another post, brb. We must go to download mode instead when no recovery.

lol I was there

download mode please do not uplug...

but I turned It off :p
dont know how do I get there ;p

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
thank you so much man you saved my life :p

I did everything u said and Its working again .

In order to Install cm11 which recovery should I use? I used this one before twrp 2.6.3.0.img awifi

Go into http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2551499 and scroll down to downloads.

You are on stock ROM, meaning you wanna go and check in your system settings - about tablet for the software information. Choose one of the three: V50010a, V50010c or V500e. Download the right one for your device. Then a few lines lower, download "Loki" from the link.

Enable developer settings in your Tablet and follow the adb instructions in the thread. This is the TWRP you need to flash a KitKat rom. The older versions will fck up your device. :) - Remember to root before you begin!

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013
Go into http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2551499 and scroll down to downloads.

You are on stock ROM, meaning you wanna go and check in your system settings - about tablet for the software information. Choose one of the three: V50010a, V50010c or V500e. Download the right one for your device. Then a few lines lower, download "Loki" from the link.

Enable developer settings in your Tablet and follow the adb instructions in the thread. This is the TWRP you need to flash a KitKat rom. The older versions will fck up your device. :) - Remember to root before you begin!

hey man thanks for ur reply.

so far we are In the same page

I downloaded v50010a which Is my devIce then loki zip

but I have no Idea what Is cdm and adb I tried to open cmd and run thoose commands but I getting eroor adb not support something like that.

although I download adb.exe and fastbook and Installed It.

Is It any way to flash recovery though my tablet like goo apps or rom manager ?

thanks.

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
Go here, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2553192
Read first post, donwload and enable developer options on Tablet.
Then download and run the .bat file. Then you get root.

Then you go download the V50010a.lok file and you rename the file to V50010a.img instead.

Then you go to market on phone and search for "Flashify", and you flash the .img in there. (I don't use it, but many people does.)

I recommend you study a bit on adb and fastboot for another time, since if anything crashes, adb is the way to go. Not Flashify. But for now Flashify GUI should be fine. Just remember the root first.

This is the last question I will help you with since all of your questions has been in other threads and you should be able to find them in the forums. ;)

Reactions: retrospooty

ANTRIK

Nov 27, 2013

Then you go download the V50010a.lok file and you rename the file to V50010a.img instead.

Then you go to market on phone and search for "Flashify", and you flash the .img in there. (I don't use it, but many people does.)

I recommend you study a bit on adb and fastboot for another time, since if anything crashes, adb is the way to go. Not Flashify. But for now Flashify GUI should be fine. Just remember the root first.

This is the last question I will help you with since all of your questions has been in other threads and you should be able to find them in the forums. ;)

YES! YES! YES!

I did It Installed cm11

thanks man for your time!

u know good things happen to good people. and u re a good guy

god will reward you!

thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Then do this:

Good luck.

thanks

thanks

Here is quote from someone else I found in another place but shutdown the thread without thinking.

I use the download mode to install the original official rom.
    1. Download the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL by this link:http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-V500-White
    2. install the software in computer, Plug in USB cable with computer, Open the software LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
    3. Turn off Pad and unplug.
    4. press hold both volume up and volume down, Then plug in usb cable, And then pad is in downlaod mode
    5. USB driver will be insatlled automatically
    6. In LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, click option---.country and language-OK, then click option--upgrade recovery
    7. It will installe original official rom automatically.
    8. After about 1.5 hours, The pad will be installed the last official room.

^ This is a quote and now I shut down the thread, sorry, don't know who said it, just got stoked when I saw it.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

What? You got recovery booted but it restarted itself again to LG screen? If you can, just stay in recovery.