[ROM][WWE][DISCONTINUED] PROven ROM 4.3 WM6.5 21234

Search This thread

slightly

Oct 13, 2008
Looks like the Opera issues might just be Opera 9.5 beta issues, at least the memory issue is mentioned on their site as a known issue, though it does say for devices with not much memory, and the TP has a fair bit.

Still, I accidentally uninstalled Opera when i first flashed the ROM (at least it looked like it had uninstalled), so I'm guessing it's post-installed, which might mean downgrading is possible. I'll probably give it a try in a while.

Opera 9.7 is looking good. 9.5 and below are painfully slow on a lot of sites for me. I'm guessing the same is true for everyone else?

bbijoch

Sep 12, 2008
Scrolling emails in Outlook is terrible. It doesn’t matter if I do it by finger or by pen. After pushing emails up or down, scrolling never ends (it doesn’t want to slow down). If I want to stop the scrolling by pressing the screen I unexpectedly enter the random email – sometimes it is even random SMS, why?

Can you do something about this?

Scrolling files in file explorer in /Windows/ directory looks better, but there is no bounce effect at the end.

Everything else is ok, really fast btw.

qsqa

Feb 16, 2006
Scrolling emails in Outlook is terrible. It doesn’t matter if I do it by finger or by pen. After pushing emails up or down, scrolling never ends (it doesn’t want to slow down). If I want to stop the scrolling by pressing the screen I unexpectedly enter the random email – sometimes it is even random SMS, why?

Scrolling files in file explorer in /Windows/ directory looks better, but there is no bounce effect at the end.

Seems that scrolling engine by M$ is interfering with HTC one - good news is that I cooked 4.2 beta without HTC TouchFlo and scrolling is working much more better.

Question 2 All - what is a difference between hTorch and neueLed? Or which one is better to include in 4.2?

qsqa

Feb 16, 2006

Seems that scrolling engine by M$ is interfering with HTC one - good news is that I cooked 4.2 beta without HTC TouchFlo and scrolling is working much more better.

Question 2 All - what is a difference between hTorch and neueLight3? Or which one is better to include in 4.2?

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
Just a question, are you using 21222 because it's actually better than 21515, or simply because it's the newest? I've had some trouble with 21222 in terms of battery life, but there could have been other factors at the time I was testing it. So I wanted to know whether you actually compared the two builds.

Also, have you tried the youtube version I mentioned? Hope it worked.

Thx in advance

dakoellis

Jan 6, 2009
I've been away from the forums for a while and just started looking at new roms again. I loaded this rom and all was working well, until I synced with my Mac os x using missing sync. for whatever reason, TF3D does not work correctly, and will restart once. after this, whenever you leave it to go to any other screen such as an app, settings, etc. it will stay on that last screen when the home button is pressed. Is this a known issue? I only ask here because I did not have a problem on the 6.1 rom i was using.

anubiz03

Mar 30, 2009

Question 2 All - what is a difference between hTorch and neueLed? Or which one is better to include in 4.2?

Not really that much difference, but in terms of interface, I definitely prefer hTorch.

qsqa

Feb 16, 2006
Just a question, are you using 21222 because it's actually better than 21515, or simply because it's the newest? I've had some trouble with 21222 in terms of battery life, but there could have been other factors at the time I was testing it. So I wanted to know whether you actually compared the two builds.

Thx in advance

Till the official build will appear I prefer to use newst "leaked" builds - in that case 21222.

In comparison to 215xx this build seems to be more stable and some crucial core elements are improved. As far as I know 212xxx will be used for HTC releases.

I've been away from the forums for a while and just started looking at new roms again. I loaded this rom and all was working well, until I synced with my Mac os x using missing sync. for whatever reason, TF3D does not work correctly, and will restart once. after this, whenever you leave it to go to any other screen such as an app, settings, etc. it will stay on that last screen when the home button is pressed. Is this a known issue? I only ask here because I did not have a problem on the 6.1 rom i was using.

Sorry, but I can't help with this issue - I have WinXP on my comp and sync is working OK. Question is if MissingSync is supporting WM6.5

derekcranson

Mar 9, 2008
Gravesend

Question 2 All - what is a difference between hTorch and neueLight3? Or which one is better to include in 4.2?

I prefer torchbutton to either of these two as you can set up a menu button to act just like an on/off switch on a torch. (It will do morse code as well, sos)
See attached cab

Attachments

• TorchButton_v1.4.cab
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Thx in advance

I have found 21222 to be much faster than 21515 or 21502, however I am using 21502 SYS and XIP. I have noticed more battery usage than 6.1 ROMs but haven't noticed a significant diff in the 6.5 ROMs.

slightly

Oct 13, 2008
Is there any way to switch to the WM6.5 scrolling manually? I tried disabling touchflo scrolling in Advance Config, and letting it restart, but it didn't seem to change the scrolling...

Maranelloot

Dec 22, 2007
Ossendrecht
I've been using the 4.1 ROM for several days now and overall I'm pretty satisfied. It's fast and stable and has all the features I need, so thanks for that.

There are a few bugs though that could use fixing:
- New... in the TouchFlo homescreen results in Polish options
- When adding a contact in the new Touchflo interface, switching to landscape to use the keyboard causes the phone to hang or respond extremely slow, only a soft reset seems to get you out quickly.

That's what I've encountered so far. The first bug isn't anything major, I hardly use that, but the second bug is a bit annoying.

qsqa

Feb 16, 2006
I've been using the 4.1 ROM for several days now and overall I'm pretty satisfied. It's fast and stable and has all the features I need, so thanks for that.

There are a few bugs though that could use fixing:
- New... in the TouchFlo homescreen results in Polish options
- When adding a contact in the new Touchflo interface, switching to landscape to use the keyboard causes the phone to hang or respond extremely slow, only a soft reset seems to get you out quickly.

That's what I've encountered so far. The first bug isn't anything major, I hardly use that, but the second bug is a bit annoying.

First bug is fixed in 4.2, second is related to ported Rhodium Manila - I have no skills to fix it :(

BTW - I'm finishing 4.2 so maybe today evening you'll have new toy to play.

MiniGizmo

Sep 18, 2007
I'm verry pleased with the speed and options of the new rom :)

Got some questions though:

- where can i set the options for the alarm (repeat and ring even in vibrate)
- can i set up the start menu like the normal start menu? With the last programs runned etc??
- why won't the touch flo3d start up automaticly some times? (it says: tap here to start touch flow3d in stead of: starting touch flow3d)

Thnx again :)

Last edited:

Reaper333

Sep 29, 2008
Can someone please tell me how to link my music folder on my sd card to the touchflo music player. I feel like a retard. It was simple on TF3D but, on 2 its not so easy. Also was curious if their was some way to disable the new texting application included in this package? The standard windows threaded txting is so much easier to use. Other than those problems this ROM is awesome. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    phone hardware button

First of all, very good wm6.5 rom!

WhatI noticed is when an incoming call must be answered I cannot use the hardware phone key, but only the slider. It's not a major problem but hope it can be fixed in the next version.