DIY GUIDE TO REPLACING THE 19$ BROKEN GLASS on the galaxy note

Search This thread

becosemsaida

Jul 29, 2008
well i only see that kawgirlval69 is not helping at all..... with all her experience, over 20+ years, she should have a solution or at least help.

i don't post often here but i really like to see some help, afterall this is a forum and people tend to help eachother!!!!

no offence taken for being your next bashing victim........

becosemsaida

Reactions: sbrownla and igor45

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
well i only see that kawgirlval69 is not helping at all..... with all her experience, over 20+ years, she should have a solution or at least help.

i don't post often here but i really like to see some help, afterall this is a forum and people tend to help eachother!!!!

no offence taken for being your next bashing victim........

becosemsaida

not going to bash...

how did i not help? its the least you could do to tell me since you made such a bold statement... ive backed up every statement ive made.. i have said ive tried this type of repair and it is not feasible as any sort of good or even a shaky at best solution... i see that as helping others not waste time and money and to not tear up their phone even more than it already is... ive also said that after spending the type of $$$ we have for these phones that it is ridiculous to not repair it properly or with something feasible... i see that as helping.. but you want a solution...here it is.. the best thing going right now and ill guarantee it will be the only feasible solution because of the design of the lcd/digitizer combo (which many manufacturers are going to). stop being a cheap arse and buy the correct replacement part...bottom line..

you asked and i answered... i wish there was a better solution but with the design..there just is not... if i find one or see one that is..ill back it...

as for the rest of your description of a forum and what it is for... you must not read many of the threads on xda... theres way worse bashing than anything ive said... and again i tell people its nothing personal but they seem to wear their emotions on their sleeve or maybe the truth that their idea is not as good as they think hurts... its not my problem there... i also start out nice when telling someone its not good... only after i have to repeat myself a hundred times over some doofus that doesnt follow forum rules by reading things first before posting, or just cannot comprehend something that is being put pretty much as layman as it can be... again not my fault... take it for what it is and move on...

as for helping lets compare even though i think its a stupid tool but look at my number of posts and yours... now look at the number of thanks... i rest my case

hope that wasnt too harsh for you...

beep beep!

Reactions: Note_E and joyern

joyern

Jul 29, 2011
layers between glass and samoled display

i managed to seperate the display from the frame and then removed the glass piece by piece. then i tried to scrape off the adhesive as explained, but the knife scraped off the dark film and the transparent film at the same time. when i put theese two films together i see that it must be polarizing or something.

my display is still in one piece but i assume that it will not work until i replace theese 2 layers.

anyone know what those layers are called? what to look for?

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
i managed to seperate the display from the frame and then removed the glass piece by piece. then i tried to scrape off the adhesive as explained, but the knife scraped off the dark film and the transparent film at the same time. when i put theese two films together i see that it must be polarizing or something.

my display is still in one piece but i assume that it will not work until i replace theese 2 layers.

anyone know what those layers are called? what to look for?

im just guessing what you are talking about, but if it is what i think it is you might as well just buy a full unit because i believe you separated the lcd film layers, and if that is the case there is nothing you can do.

a pic would help identify but the "film" layers are the only thing close to what youre describing... and that cant be put back on..

becosemsaida

Jul 29, 2008
not going to bash...

how did i not help? its the least you could do to tell me since you made such a bold statement... ive backed up every statement ive made.. i have said ive tried this type of repair and it is not feasible as any sort of good or even a shaky at best solution... i see that as helping others not waste time and money and to not tear up their phone even more than it already is... ive also said that after spending the type of $$$ we have for these phones that it is ridiculous to not repair it properly or with something feasible... i see that as helping.. but you want a solution...here it is.. the best thing going right now and ill guarantee it will be the only feasible solution because of the design of the lcd/digitizer combo (which many manufacturers are going to). stop being a cheap arse and buy the correct replacement part...bottom line..

you asked and i answered... i wish there was a better solution but with the design..there just is not... if i find one or see one that is..ill back it...

as for the rest of your description of a forum and what it is for... you must not read many of the threads on xda... theres way worse bashing than anything ive said... and again i tell people its nothing personal but they seem to wear their emotions on their sleeve or maybe the truth that their idea is not as good as they think hurts... its not my problem there... i also start out nice when telling someone its not good... only after i have to repeat myself a hundred times over some doofus that doesnt follow forum rules by reading things first before posting, or just cannot comprehend something that is being put pretty much as layman as it can be... again not my fault... take it for what it is and move on...

as for helping lets compare even though i think its a stupid tool but look at my number of posts and yours... now look at the number of thanks... i rest my case

hope that wasnt too harsh for you...

beep beep!

LOL not too harsh.... with posts and thanks you're right. But let me explain if you don't mind ofcourse.

Because of my work i haven't been here for about two years (BEEP). I've had an Iphone for the last couple of years (BEEP, BEEP) it was the wrong choise but the only option available then. I recently bought a note (LOL) and the first site i came was this one. (BEEEP)

About people helping (yes, i remember this was a site that helped people) maybe you're right maybe not. As for the things that "are impossible" today somebody is going to get a way to do it sooner or later. Remember people saying that it wasn't possible to make roms in android??? After a little while there are a lot of developers (some ok, others not. You must agree on that) and roms are like mushrooms........

I was not questioning you're experience nor your knowledge on this topic.. I have the most respect for people who know more then i and from those we have to learn. For me NOTHING is impossible since "gadgets" are made out of pieces and someday someone is going to be able to dismount them.... Mounting them is another story..............

beco

P.S: As for the roadrunner stories: good old times.... BEEP, BEEP
P.P.S: No need for further replies since you already gave us a glimpse of how you treat people that doesn't agree with you..... For me you're just another person who posts here contributing with trash.....

Last edited:

joyern

Jul 29, 2011
fotos

im just guessing what you are talking about, but if it is what i think it is you might as well just buy a full unit because i believe you separated the lcd film layers, and if that is the case there is nothing you can do.

a pic would help identify but the "film" layers are the only thing close to what youre describing... and that cant be put back on..

it was removed in this order: the outer glass, adhesive, dark film, transparent film, the glass display. when holding the dark film above the transparent, the transparent becomes black.

i dont have permissions to link outside links yet so you have to copy the picture adress.

U1rQd3syXqQM827sjTCyADxc-MycK_-3iYAPyf-VzIE

C-_Td1INAFKZ9Cv0H0Jx5zxc-MycK_-3iYAPyf-VzIE

Jone

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
it was removed in this order: the outer glass, adhesive, dark film, transparent film, the glass display. when holding the dark film above the transparent, the transparent becomes black.

i dont have permissions to link outside links yet so you have to copy the picture adress.

U1rQd3syXqQM827sjTCyADxc-MycK_-3iYAPyf-VzIE

C-_Td1INAFKZ9Cv0H0Jx5zxc-MycK_-3iYAPyf-VzIE

Jone

yeah you hit the lcd... sorry but its a new unit...

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

LOL not too harsh.... with posts and thanks you're right. But let me explain if you don't mind ofcourse.

Because of my work i haven't been here for about two years (BEEP). I've had an Iphone for the last couple of years (BEEP, BEEP) it was the wrong choise but the only option available then. I recently bought a note (LOL) and the first site i came was this one. (BEEEP)

About people helping (yes, i remember this was a site that helped people) maybe you're right maybe not. As for the things that "are impossible" today somebody is going to get a way to do it sooner or later. Remember people saying that it wasn't possible to make roms in android??? After a little while there are a lot of developers (some ok, others not. You must agree on that) and roms are like mushrooms........

I was not questioning you're experience nor your knowledge on this topic.. I have the most respect for people who know more then i and from those we have to learn. For me NOTHING is impossible since "gadgets" are made out of pieces and someday someone is going to be able to dismount them.... Mounting them is another story..............

beco

P.S: As for the roadrunner stories: good old times.... BEEP, BEEP
P.P.S: No need for further replies since you already gave us a glimpse of how you treat people that doesn't agree with you..... For me you're just another person who posts here contributing with trash.....

thanks for the info... still one thing you never hit on was the accusation that i dont help as in how..... oh well it is what it is... im good with myself and my abilities...

as for your theory on it will happen...not in all cases... this is not software.. its hardware and hardware is not always the easiest to manipulate.. this is one of them... this is as layman as i can get so i hope you dont find it to be another reason to feel i am attacking you because im not... im explaining it one last time for the technically challenged... THE DIGITIZER FILM NEEDS TO BE PRECISELY PLACED ON THE GLASS TO WORK PROPERLY... IT ALSO NEEDS TO BE FULLY ADHERED TO THE GLASS TO WORK PROPERLY... IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE THE TOUCH BEING OFF THE MARK AND SPOTS THAT WILL BE SENSITIVE AND SOME THAT ARE NOT AND SOME THAT WILL BE UNRESPONSIVE... HENCE ALL OF THAT GOO THAT IS BEING SCRAPED OFF HAD A PURPOSE... UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MACHINE THAT PLACES, PRESSES , AND HEATS THE FILM TO THE GLASS IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY PITIFUL SOLUTION AT BEST EVER... NOW IF YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY THE MACHINE..THEN THIS WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WILL BE A VERY GOOD OPTION.. TILL THEN ITS A WHITE TRASH REPAIR...

since you seem to need some tissue still ill explain one thing since its the last thing as you said... im not attacking anyone and its not an agreement thing.. i could care less if you go and do this or anyone else for that matter... but im not going to sit here and let anyone spread word that is total bs and especially when i can prove it with facts and just not an opinion... see theres where we differ... i back things i say up with facts...you just have an opinion and when its proven wrong with FACTS you cry that youre being attacked... get over yourself...

fyi since you see me as trash ill promise you that im the smartest piece of trash you will ever meet... i grew up in west virginia so i guess trash is in my blood... yeee hawww... now if you uns will scuze me i needs to go sleeps wif my sister... :eek:

Reactions: Note_E

guitarplayerone

Jan 7, 2012
NYC
NOW IF YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY THE MACHINE..THEN THIS WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WILL BE A VERY GOOD OPTION.. TILL THEN ITS A WHITE TRASH REPAIR...

See, just like in the other thread I think it's really you who doesn't really get it. If you really do have a degree in science, you will know that it is through experimentation that we find the truth, in this case how to best do a cheap DIY screen repair.

You're the kind of person who hates on someone like Kary Mullis, but will never contribute something of that magnitude to the world in their lifetime.

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
See, just like in the other thread I think it's really you who doesn't really get it. If you really do have a degree in science, you will know that it is through experimentation that we find the truth, in this case how to best do a cheap DIY screen repair.

You're the kind of person who hates on someone like Kary Mullis, but will never contribute something of that magnitude to the world in their lifetime.

then make it work and prove me wrong..... till then.... btw if you would read through the posts i never said i was against diy.. hell i tried it.. i wish it were feasable but it just isnt just like the first iphone.. and that one was tried to death and it never was anything but a really crappy repair that never worked or looked as planned...

from what im seeing is someone else wanting to gripe but not put forth the effort to solve it... trust me i get it... but again if i dont PLEASE ANYONE PROVE ME WRONG... I HONESTLY HOPE I AM..... TILL THEN DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A PORSCHE WHEN ITS A FREAKING JUNKED OUT YUGO..

i get hammered for being the bad person for being honest and trying to save people disaster.... this is also why so many of the good devs just went away...people *****ing about things they dont have a clue about...

and one more time instead of *****ing and whining... PROVE ME WRONG...

and for the totally out of touch this is where i get white trash repair.. http://whitetrashrepairs.com/

Last edited:

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
i mean exactly what i wrote... as per your idea... this wasnt one that would work... my god man do i have to spell everything out for you???

obviously you dont know how a digitizer is made or you wouldnt have spouted the crap you have... bottom line

the girl part..well some dont think women know anything..its a culture thing.. but as for you not knowing if my particular field in the industry was related to repairs my god ive only said it multiple times in multiple posts... but since you dont like to read i'll say it again..20+ years board level factory trained.. motorola, audiovox, nokia, samsung... and this is a samsung forum so i think i have my tech qualifications covered here... again READING IS GOOD... work on that...

again you just dont read or have horrible comprehension because i never said the notes screen wasnt gorilla glass i said the $19 one wasnt... seriously every time you type something you dig yourself a deeper hole...

your superglue and epoxy blather just shows you dont have a clue and dont read... really they dont have any place in the screen/lcd part of diy.. its just trouble looking for a place to happen... now if the plastic housing needs repaired maybe but still not a top ten choice... if you had a clue you would know the proper adhesive to use... and its easily found... you are just too much...

seriously...just give it a rest... i wasnt bashing on you and have said it ive also said all im trying to do is help people not make a bad decision... and THIS IS A BAD DECISION...

you want me to play nice (which i really am..most other forums here would have totally lowered the boom on you for spouting crap... ive been really nice.. to keep it that way just go post somewhere where you can be productive... here youre not... im sure you have some great ideas but nothing you have said in this thread is remotely good.. sorry but it is what it is...

beep beep

What a *****. You can help people without being rude.

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011

C'mon, that's not how you talk to someone. Kawgirl has 20 years experience in this field...I don't understand all the hate. She comes across rough, but damn she has knowledge and experience on the topic. Like she said, prove her wrong. She has repaired member's handsets here...and they were thoroughly impressed by her work.

Reactions: kawgirlval69

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
I don't care how much experience she has, she doesn't need to be rude. Flame war threads are no help for anyone. The reason I was reading through this thread was to find some help, not to hear her insulting people for trying to find a cheap fix for a common problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
I don't care how much experience she has, she doesn't need to be rude. Flame war threads are no help for anyone. The reason I was reading through this thread was to find some help, not to hear her insulting people for trying to find a cheap fix for a common problem.

well everyone had made up till you had to run your mouth... and again read everything because if you had you would have known we had got past that... and again for the newly reading challenged... ALL I WAS DOING WAS WARNING PEOPLE OF THE DANGERS... i could care less if you glue a monkey to yours... the warnings have been posted... now can we move on...

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
well everyone had made up till you had to run your mouth... and again read everything because if you had you would have known we had got past that... and again for the newly reading challenged... ALL I WAS DOING WAS WARNING PEOPLE OF THE DANGERS... i could care less if you glue a monkey to yours... the warnings have been posted... now can we move on...

Sorry, couldn't get through all of the flaming which is why I quoted an earlier comment. Sorry about that!

On topic: Any idea what the final verdict is on this? Is there a way to replace just the glass easily and safely?

pboesboes

Mar 25, 2012
Sorry, couldn't get through all of the flaming which is why I quoted an earlier comment. Sorry about that!

On topic: Any idea what the final verdict is on this? Is there a way to replace just the glass easily and safely?

No. :p
Maybe someone will find a way to do it safely, but I don't think it's ever gonna be easy.

Reactions: xxBrun0xx

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
no... as chessie stated im trying to get a pictoral breakdown of every layer of the complete digitizer/lcd combo as to better understand what is there and how it works... i have one broke down i just need to get good pics of it... between the job and moving to a new house im strapped for time but i will have it soon.... im tired of grainy pics that show nothing....

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
no... as chessie stated im trying to get a pictoral breakdown of every layer of the complete digitizer/lcd combo as to better understand what is there and how it works... i have one broke down i just need to get good pics of it... between the job and moving to a new house im strapped for time but i will have it soon.... im tired of grainy pics that show nothing....

Good luck moving! Can't wait to see the pics once those hey posted! :)

djkid

Nov 14, 2007
you have to be really really careful and ample amount of patience. most of the new samsung lcds are paper thin or as thin as a credit card and breaking them are so easy specially when separating them. i have tried this on samsung captivate and i had a no go. and im pretty technical. if you are going to try it. dont be in a rush .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi folks. i managed to replace my galaxy note front glass with a new one i got from ebay for 19$ and i want to make a step by step guide on how it can be done.
    i did it using common tools and a s load of pacience and attention.
    the tools i used are: heat gun with hi and low settings, exacto knife set,small phillips and flat screwdrivers, goo gone, and optional a screen protector.

first take the phone apart as it's describet in countless of threads and youtube videos. you should end up with the screen assembly shown in the first picture.

now we have to separate the glassscreen from the frame it sits on. for this we fire up the heat gun.
    a few words about using the heat gun.
    -my gun had 2 settings: low and high. during all this process i used it on low.
    -don't put the gun directly and/or close to the thinn plastic wires that hold the two connectors.
    - dont hold the gun in the same place more than 3 seconds, instead swipe the gun around the spot and the screen like u would do with a paint brush when painting.
    - dont hold the gun too close, that is closer than 3 inch
    -concentrate on the spot u working at but try to heat up the whole screen assembly, as it has to give away from all the points kind of at the same time, and not just the point u working at.
    - dont overheat the screen as this will damage the amoled. thats how i got the two yellow spots on my screen. first one by accident and second one intentionaly to see if indeed the overheating is what caused it.
    A very good rule for this is dont heat the phone more than you can bear to touch it cause afterall you have to hold the phone while working on it...
    the way i did it is :

-i heated up the whole screen assembly, back and front, for a minute or two
    - than i started to stick the tip of the exacto knife between the glass and the metal edge that sorrounds it. i started from the upper right corner, the side where the front camera is. see photo 2.
    the goal is to unstick the glass from the frame. in photo 3 the frame and the screen is shown without the upper glass. this photo was taken after i finished everything, thats why the screen can be seen inside the frame. but i posted it to show the black sticky tape that its used to hold the glass to the frame. i think is the same kind of sticky tape thats used in all the touchphones including iphone to hold the front glass to the rest of the phone. in photo 4 i unsticked some of the tape to show it better. this tape is the main thing that holds the the glass to the frame. the other thing that hold the screen to the frame is some sticky glue on the back of the screen. but this is much softer and thiner glue. this is the reason why i say to heat up the whole screen assemby including the backside, to make it easyer to unstuck the glass and scren thats glued to it.
    - once you get a bit of a foothold in the upper corner between and the glassand the frame you continue the folowing procedure again and again until the glass and screen detaches from the frame:
    -every 2 minutes or so , when i feel the asemby cooled down, i'd heat up the whole assembly for 5 seconds or so, than concentrate on the spot i worked on for another 5 seconds, than move/push the exacto knife a bit. dont force it. after a while youl get a feel of it. if the exacto knife happend to be out, i would heat up the blade after heating up everything else, and than put the blade in.
    prevent the freed parts from sticking back to the frame by using the rest of the exacto knife blades as shims.
    once it detaches it should look like photo 5- the glass glued to the screen.

- now we have to detach or unglue the glass from the screen.
    procedure is the same: start somewhere, heat, put knife in, etc... i used a second knife as shim folowing the first knife, and after avery couple moves i would get the knife out and wipe off the epoxy glue. heat the blade and put it back in.

when finished you should have something like photo 6 and 7: free screen covered in glue epoxy residue.

- now we have to get rid of the glue residue. i took the bulk of it usinga flat exacto knife blades like the one in photo 8 and 10. just warm the place a bit with the air gun and scrape it off with the blade. to clean what was left i used a bit of goo gone on a pice of cloth or napkin photo 9.
    cleaned screen can be seen in photo 11 - sadly out of focus.
    if u are like me and r impatient to test the screen you can just connect with just the side connector like in photo 12 and 13. the upper connector is for the s pen digitizer. side connector is for the screen and touch digitizer.

now all that's left is to put the phone back together except leave the new glass for last.
    -first thing is to put the screen(without the glass) back on the frame. try to center it just right, so that ther's a little bit of space between the sides of the screen and the frame.
    at this point all that will hold the screen to the frameis the thin layer of glue on the back of the screen. after centering and lowering the screen in the frame procede to put the phone back together folowing in reverse order the same steps used to disasambe it. when finished you should end up with the whole functioning phone except the front glass -as seen in photo 14.

now you can chose to trim and put a screen protector on the scree so as to fill the empty space between the screen and the glass - the space where the glue was, or you can just leave it empty. you can put a screen protector anytime after by removing the glass. which should be much easier to remove now that its held in place only by the blach sticky tape on the edges. just use some suction cap to remove it, starting at an age, and remove it like fliping a page. see photo 16. i used the note for 2 weeks without the screen protector in the empty space and it worked without a problem onlt thing was that when i pushed hard the glass would touch the screen and leave a bit of dirt in that place. thats why i decided to put the screen protector to fill the void. in photo 15 i raised the screen protector to make it visible in the photo.

if you are like me and worry that somehow the glass might fall off the phone you can always get a hard plastic case for the phone, like the one in the pics. it's made of 2 parts. one goes on the back one on the front and they snap togeter around the phone. this will hold the glass in place no matter what while it will also protect the phone.the case is in photos 17 and 18. i got this one of ebay for 8$ and free shipping.

the last thing to be done is:
    for some reaseon the touch screen became much more sensitive after removing the glue so you need to lover the touch sensitivity. for this get the touchscreentune app from the market. it works with galaxy note and galaxy s2. put the sensitivity from the recomended 25 to 50.

the best thing about this procedure is that i dont have to worry about the f ing glass anymore. if it brakes again i'l just order another one and in under 2 minutes i can replace it. all i have to do is get the phone case off, put a suction cap on , , remove the old glass , and put the new glass. that's it.

because it takes 4 to 8 hours i would recommend the process to be done in 3-4 sessions as people would get tired after 2 hours of work and tend to lose focus, attention, patience and start to push to get it faster done, and that's when bad stuff happens like yellow spot burn on the screen or small scratches. another thing about scratches, even if u manage to scrach the screen dont worry to much as the scratches are almost invisible when the screen turns on. youl see what i mean ....

i do have one question: WHY DID SAMSUNG DECIDE TO GLUE THE SCREEN TO THE GLASS INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM SEPARATE LIKE ALL THE OTHER TOUCHPHONES?
    i mean exactly what i wrote... as per your idea... this wasnt one that would work... my god man do i have to spell everything out for you???
    The sentence made no sense considering what it was replying to. Not my fault you were unclear/ambiguous.

obviously you dont know how a digitizer is made or you wouldnt have spouted the crap you have... bottom line
    Ok?

the girl part..well some dont think women know anything..its a culture thing.. but as for you not knowing if my particular field in the industry was related to repairs my god ive only said it multiple times in multiple posts... but since you dont like to read i'll say it again..20+ years board level factory trained.. motorola, audiovox, nokia, samsung... and this is a samsung forum so i think i have my tech qualifications covered here... again READING IS GOOD... work on that...
    Reading is very good, but you can't assume everyone in a public forum has read every single post of yours and remembers every detail. What isn't helping is the lack of proper punctuation and formatting which make your posts unpleasant to read.

again you just dont read or have horrible comprehension because i never said the notes screen wasnt gorilla glass i said the $19 one wasnt... seriously every time you type something you dig yourself a deeper hole...
    Replacement screens are generally OEM parts.
    It might appear I'm in a hole, but that's only because I live in Holland and am below sea level. I assure you I haven't done any digging.

your superglue and epoxy blather just shows you dont have a clue and dont read... really they dont have any place in the screen/lcd part of diy.. its just trouble looking for a place to happen... now if the plastic housing needs repaired maybe but still not a top ten choice... if you had a clue you would know the proper adhesive to use... and its easily found... you are just too much...
    I wasn't suggesting to use superglue or epoxy, read it again.

seriously...just give it a rest... i wasnt bashing on you and have said it ive also said all im trying to do is help people not make a bad decision... and THIS IS A BAD DECISION
    I get that, and appreciate your concern. However, you should understand that some people like to try things even when the chance of success is not very high. You seem to be one of us in that regard (you attempted repairs yourself too, right?), so I don't see why it upsets you so much.

you want me to play nice (which i really am..most other forums here would have totally lowered the boom on you for spouting crap... ive been really nice.. to keep it that way just go post somewhere where you can be productive... here youre not... im sure you have some great ideas but nothing you have said in this thread is remotely good.. sorry but it is what it is...

beep beep
    I don't care if you play nice or not. I appreciate honesty. Now for some honesty in return: you're not helping in this thread.
    All you do is say people's ideas are stupid without giving arguments that aren't arguments from authority. And I would very much appreciate it if you would stop misrepresenting my posts (intentional or not).

seriously...just give it a rest... i wasnt bashing on you and have said it ive also said all im trying to do is help people not make a bad decision... and THIS IS A BAD DECISION...

beep beep

“Those that say it can’t be done should get out of the way of those doing it” Chinese Proverb