Recomendations for a very stable rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

frea

Sep 5, 2009
Hey all,

since my last Thread was closes due to some rule that didn´t even apply i am trying again:

I am looking for some advice for a very stable rom, TW, AOSP, AOKP, CM doesn´t matter,, i am just looking for some really stable rom advice.

NO i am not asking for the BEST or MOST stable ROM

I am just looking for some reccomendations for a really stable rom, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to try out ALL the roms out there and do some long time stability checking

Thanks in advance

Reactions: 2011universal

frea

Sep 5, 2009
As stated i am not asking for the best or most stable rom

i just want a recommendation of a very stable rom

i hope all the mods and users too will understand that it is impossible to to judge a roms stability by reading their threads, as much as it is impossible to try out all the roms just to find a very stable one...
This would take hundrets of hours reading and stability testing - or as i hope a 1 line response of a user that has the exp. and knowledge of a real stable rom

So plz show some common sense and just point me in the right direction for some very stable rom

Greetings

frea

edit:

I am not looking for any special features, i dont care for the android version or distribution - i just need it to run as a surveilance camera and some sms forwarding, so the only feature the ROM i am looking for is STABILITY :D

Last edited:

AA1973

Sorry, but this is extremely lazy. It took all other users also hours of reading and flashing to find out which ROM suits them best.
As you don't even specify your special usecase (=usage pattern), which Rom you're currently running, it will turn into a "most stable = best ROM" thread.
Good luck anyway and a happy new year.

Edit SMS and surveillance camera > why don't you try out a stock Samsung ROM?

GALAXY NOTE N7000 // KITKAT 4.4.2 // OMNI

Last edited:

frea

Sep 5, 2009
If you are calling this lazy you maybe havent read my requirements...

When i get a new phone i invest days of time to find the ROM that suits me best and i participated in dev. thread since this board was founded, i just cant get the Data of my old acount.

It can´t be prophibited to just ask for a very stable ROM when the alternative is wasting countless hours just to find a ROM that doesn´t need to feature anything but stability.

Nobody with a little bit of common sense would link this to the forum rule for Best ROM Threads...

No offense
but i find it interesting, that you take the time to post 2 answers instead of pointing me to a dev thread of a ROM that meets my requirements...

it is also interesting how every community is getting worse at growing user numbers - just think of this board in the beginning...

frea

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
i recommend:
cm9.1 stable, cm10.1 stable, cm9 [hybrid] by imilka or stunner rom.
and if you like TW and Spen apps then go for sweet rom v10 or ultimate jellybean.
also samsung latest jellybean update is battery saver.

happy new year guys :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

payat7

Feb 27, 2011
i recommend:
cm9.1 stable, cm10.1 stable, cm9 [hybrid] by imilka or stunner rom.
and if you like TW and Spen apps then go for sweet rom v10 or ultimate jellybean.
also samsung latest jellybean update is battery saver.

happy new year guys :)

our n7000 stock rom got update?

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
yeah now we have stock 4.1.2 and soon 4.2.2

sandman362

Nov 9, 2010
Kamen
I have a GT-N7000 (international, Germany DBT) from Amazon...other than the kernel, just to make sure I don't accidentally
trigger the brick bug, it's STOCK. 4.1.2 for my usage pattern is ROCK STABLE, which is why I've stayed away from
everything else.

same thing here. latest stock rom with removed bloats and phils kernel is absolut stable for me. not a single freeze or reboot.
runtime so far 408hrs aka 17days :cyclops:

Reactions: ASMI1 and p51d007

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
yeah and with good battery life too!

lazerda

Dec 10, 2012
Many ROMs are stable, battery saving and fast. right now I#m on slimkat saber and even it is kitkat and prety new it's all three

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012
i suggest Slimbean 4.3.1. very very stable.

clean flash and woohooooo, best rom i have ever used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but this is extremely lazy. It took all other users also hours of reading and flashing to find out which ROM suits them best.
    As you don't even specify your special usecase (=usage pattern), which Rom you're currently running, it will turn into a "most stable = best ROM" thread.
    Good luck anyway and a happy new year.

Edit SMS and surveillance camera > why don't you try out a stock Samsung ROM?

GALAXY NOTE N7000 // KITKAT 4.4.2 // OMNI
    I have a GT-N7000 (international, Germany DBT) from Amazon...other than the kernel, just to make sure I don't accidentally
    trigger the brick bug, it's STOCK. 4.1.2 for my usage pattern is ROCK STABLE, which is why I've stayed away from
    everything else.

same thing here. latest stock rom with removed bloats and phils kernel is absolut stable for me. not a single freeze or reboot.
    runtime so far 408hrs aka 17days :cyclops:
    Hey all,

since my last Thread was closes due to some rule that didn´t even apply i am trying again:

I am looking for some advice for a very stable rom, TW, AOSP, AOKP, CM doesn´t matter,, i am just looking for some really stable rom advice.

NO i am not asking for the BEST or MOST stable ROM

I am just looking for some reccomendations for a really stable rom, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to try out ALL the roms out there and do some long time stability checking

Thanks in advance
    What about KitKAt, any expierance - stable, smooth, batery life?

Original Omnirom. Stable. Good for daily usage.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    amnix xperia-z-ized note 1 running on 4.1.2 xxlsz
    is the most stabe,battery efficient and lag free rom in my opinion currently using it and i have never been more satisfied with my note before!!

Agreed. Combine it with speedmod kernel or forest hello kernel v 1.5.5 for further excellent performance.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app