Mod | Operation Killjoy™ | All-In-One | dnsmasq | entropy | fast

Search This thread

Exit_Only

Jul 15, 2012
Mercer, PA
7unu7y2y.jpg

OPERATION KILLJOY™

S & A TECHNOLOGY™ PRESENTS...

Operation Killjoy™ This tweak package takes your android device to a whole new level of awesomeness. Big thanks to all the developers involved.

THIS TWEAK PACKAGE IS 100% UNIVERSAL ON ALL DEVICES RUNNING ANDROID 2.3 Gingerbread OR HIGHER!!!

CREDITS:
@malybru (for the awesome banner)
@LENAROX(For all your recommendations)
@Koush(For being an awesome coder)
@CyanogenMod(Do I need to say why)
@zeppelinrox(Awesome scripter, most scripts on xda is because of your genius)
@Chainfire(Amazing app and script developer)
@ImbaWind(ICS ram flush boost script)
@RErick(Team k)
@decialman(Team k)
@castle_bravo(Team k)

Honorable mentions: @slaid480 (Just in case something matches) @paget86 (He's a great dude) @darky (Zipalign original developer)

Any one else? If I forgot you please pm me and it will be fixed ASAP!!!

General Q & A Section:

Q.)How can I tell if this is actually working or not?

A.)Open Terminal Emulator and type this command...
Code:
su
killjoy

Q.)Help!!! Why is my phone bootlooping?

A.)I need more detailed information like what device you have, what version of android are you on, what recovery are you using? Better yet please get me a full adb boot logcat as well.

Q.)Build.prop tweaks did not inject!!! Why?

A.)You don't have init.d support!!!

Q.)But my kernel supports init.d so why is my buildprop not getting injected?

A.)Well obviously you don't have init.d support cause if you did the build.prop would have been injected.

Q.)How can I test to see if I have init.d support?

A.)Look in /data/killjoy and open the log files, if it says "YOU DO NOT HAVE INIT.D SUPPORT" then that will answer your question!

Standard Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk. If your phone blows up after flashing this and you point the finger at me I will laugh at you! Neither myself or S & A Technology will be liable for your expensive paper weight!

GENERAL WARNING: Do NOT I repeat DO NOT use ANY other tweaks with this package. If you choose to do so after reading this you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you ask bout other tweaks in my thread YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

WHAT IS NEEDED:
1.) Root access (su binary required)
2.) Need to be on Android 2.3 or higher
3.) Terminal Emulator app
4.) Enough space in your /system partition (11 mb available minimum)
If you do not meet these requirements then DO NOT USE IT!!!
5.) No other mods installed including Xposed framework
6.) Well versed in flashing and handling basic Linux scripts

a6yjase5.jpg

1.) Make sure you meet the requirements above
2.) Download the latest version of Operation Killjoy™
3.) Boot into recovery (All recoveries supported)
4.) Make a nandroid backup (Please do NOT complain to me that you lost your data after bootlooping and you didn't make a backup)
5.) Flash inside custom recovery
6.) Reboot...
7.) Profit...????

ABOUT THE TWEAKS:
1.) Multiple init.d script w/ built in logging of script activities located in /data/killjoy
2.) Entropy Generator via either 3 different rngd binaries or 2 different haveged binaries
Turn on entropy...
Code:
su
entro_on
Then pick your poison :)
Turn off entropy...
Code:
su
entro_off
Check available entropy levels type (YOU MUST HAVE ACTIVATED ENTROPY RESTORE BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS)
Code:
su
entro
3.) Multiple VM, Kernel, and block modifications (Speed, No lag, Awesome battery life)
4.) Battery life increases by up to 75% (When using 'boost' binary every few hours)

Want to setup daily or hourly cleaning of partitions and clearing RAM? Simply type:

Code:
su
zealot

To turn of zealot simply type:

Code:
su
zealot_off

5.) Trim the fat off of /data /cache & /system

Code:
su
cleanup

This also runs on reboot so only do it if you haven't rebooted in a while.

6.) Calibrates your battery automatically and backup the old battery stats in case of calibration error (init.d script)

7.) Browser cache removed on each reboot and startup (init.d support)

8.) SuperSU is the REQUIRED Superuser application for Operation Killjoy™ (Fixes mounting issues)

9.) RAM booster binary (Recover lost ram on the go without rebooting)

Choose between light, moderate and aggressive ram boost...

Code:
su
boost

10.) Killjoy™ Binary (Exit_Only Exclusive) (Check to make sure mod installed correctly)

Type this command in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
su
killjoy

11.) CpuControl script that is 100% user tweaked via "cputuner" binary

To activate simply type in Terminal Emulator:

WARNING: If you are running ANY overclock apps then cputuner IS NOT for you!!!

Code:
su
cputuner

12.) Zealot binary for timing of script execution (Choose hourly or daily script execution via my executive zealot binary)

Simply type in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
su
zealot

To turn zealot off simply type in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
su
zealot_off

13.) Set selinux status from ENFORCING to PERMISSIVE plus reboot survival.
Also sets default.prop from "0" or "1" and back again!

Code:
su
selinux

tu8uvede.jpg

ALL CHANGELOG INFO CAN NOW BE FOUND BY INSTALLING THE NEWEST VERSION OF OKJ AND TYPING

Code:
su
changelog

ynu5useb.jpg

OFFICIAL RELEASE FOLDER
DISCONTINUED!!!

ABOUT EXPERIMENTAL RELEASES - These releases should be stable enough for daily use, may or may not contain errors.

EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE FOLDER | Check Daily/Nightly: (Not always everyday)

DISCONTINUED!!!

OPERATION KILLJOY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED DUE TO HORRIBLE DOWNLOAD NUMBERS! I DO NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS SO THE DOWNLOAD COUNT WAS MY MOTIVATOR! OPERATION KILLJOY WAS ONLY DOWNLOADED 479 TIMES FROM 09/04/2015 AND 09/21/2015. IN 2013, OKJ WAS DOWNLOADED 1,500 TIMES DAILY! I WANTED TO COME BACK WITH A BANG BUT BECAUSE OF OTHER DEVELOPERS USING OPERATION KILLJOY FRAMEWORK AND STRUCTURE WHILE I WAS GONE FROM XDA, THEY ENDED UP WITH MY DOWNLOADS AND I COULD NOT RECOVER! I WAS THE LAST ACTUAL LINUX DEVELOPER WHO WAS RELEASING BLEEDING EDGE MODIFICATIONS! THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE DUE TO THIS! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Last edited:
K

King ov Hell

You combined all of direct inject scripts on single script, So is this a new thing ?

Waiting for updates lol

TheHighlightGuy

Jul 23, 2011
Austin
view

OPERATION KILLJOY™

Been using your package since the wee days where it was only for the E4GT :D It's good to see your project is now properly copyrighted and you'll be continuing to develop awesome tweak packages for us :D

If anyone is new to @Exit_Only's tweaks, trust me, you won't be disappointed :cool:

Battery life with my SPH-D710 E4GT with stock battery ;)

zagygu4y.jpg

a4y4u9us.jpg

myvequ6u.jpg

7u2agu9a.jpg

Sent from my Direct Injected SPH-D710 running PACMan v23.0.0, JB 4.2.2. :cool:

Reactions: mw86

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
Excellent work @Exit_Only, OP is looking top notch. It has been stellar working with you so far. Great things are going to be happening on this new project. Looking forward to the future from here, the initial release is great. Hit me up soon as your working on the next parts and we will discuss lots more. Welcome again to Team Kernelizers Exit_Only, let's give everyone something to talk about :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7unu7y2y.jpg

OPERATION KILLJOY™

S & A TECHNOLOGY™ PRESENTS...

Operation Killjoy™ This tweak package takes your android device to a whole new level of awesomeness. Big thanks to all the developers involved.

THIS TWEAK PACKAGE IS 100% UNIVERSAL ON ALL DEVICES RUNNING ANDROID 2.3 Gingerbread OR HIGHER!!!

CREDITS:
    @malybru (for the awesome banner)
    @LENAROX(For all your recommendations)
    @Koush(For being an awesome coder)
    @CyanogenMod(Do I need to say why)
    @zeppelinrox(Awesome scripter, most scripts on xda is because of your genius)
    @Chainfire(Amazing app and script developer)
    @ImbaWind(ICS ram flush boost script)
    @RErick(Team k)
    @decialman(Team k)
    @castle_bravo(Team k)

Honorable mentions: @slaid480 (Just in case something matches) @paget86 (He's a great dude) @darky (Zipalign original developer)

Any one else? If I forgot you please pm me and it will be fixed ASAP!!!

General Q & A Section:

Q.)How can I tell if this is actually working or not?

A.)Open Terminal Emulator and type this command...
    Code:
    su
    killjoy

Q.)Help!!! Why is my phone bootlooping?

A.)I need more detailed information like what device you have, what version of android are you on, what recovery are you using? Better yet please get me a full adb boot logcat as well.

Q.)Build.prop tweaks did not inject!!! Why?

A.)You don't have init.d support!!!

Q.)But my kernel supports init.d so why is my buildprop not getting injected?

A.)Well obviously you don't have init.d support cause if you did the build.prop would have been injected.

Q.)How can I test to see if I have init.d support?

A.)Look in /data/killjoy and open the log files, if it says "YOU DO NOT HAVE INIT.D SUPPORT" then that will answer your question!

Standard Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk. If your phone blows up after flashing this and you point the finger at me I will laugh at you! Neither myself or S & A Technology will be liable for your expensive paper weight!

GENERAL WARNING: Do NOT I repeat DO NOT use ANY other tweaks with this package. If you choose to do so after reading this you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you ask bout other tweaks in my thread YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

WHAT IS NEEDED:
    1.) Root access (su binary required)
    2.) Need to be on Android 2.3 or higher
    3.) Terminal Emulator app
    4.) Enough space in your /system partition (11 mb available minimum)
    If you do not meet these requirements then DO NOT USE IT!!!
    5.) No other mods installed including Xposed framework
    6.) Well versed in flashing and handling basic Linux scripts

a6yjase5.jpg

1.) Make sure you meet the requirements above
    2.) Download the latest version of Operation Killjoy™
    3.) Boot into recovery (All recoveries supported)
    4.) Make a nandroid backup (Please do NOT complain to me that you lost your data after bootlooping and you didn't make a backup)
    5.) Flash inside custom recovery
    6.) Reboot...
    7.) Profit...????

ABOUT THE TWEAKS:
    1.) Multiple init.d script w/ built in logging of script activities located in /data/killjoy
    2.) Entropy Generator via either 3 different rngd binaries or 2 different haveged binaries
    Turn on entropy...
    Code:
    su
    entro_on
    Then pick your poison :)
    Turn off entropy...
    Code:
    su
    entro_off
    Check available entropy levels type (YOU MUST HAVE ACTIVATED ENTROPY RESTORE BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS)
    Code:
    su
    entro
    3.) Multiple VM, Kernel, and block modifications (Speed, No lag, Awesome battery life)
    4.) Battery life increases by up to 75% (When using 'boost' binary every few hours)

Want to setup daily or hourly cleaning of partitions and clearing RAM? Simply type:

Code:
    su
    zealot

To turn of zealot simply type:

Code:
    su
    zealot_off

5.) Trim the fat off of /data /cache & /system

Code:
    su
    cleanup

This also runs on reboot so only do it if you haven't rebooted in a while.

6.) Calibrates your battery automatically and backup the old battery stats in case of calibration error (init.d script)

7.) Browser cache removed on each reboot and startup (init.d support)

8.) SuperSU is the REQUIRED Superuser application for Operation Killjoy™ (Fixes mounting issues)

9.) RAM booster binary (Recover lost ram on the go without rebooting)

Choose between light, moderate and aggressive ram boost...

Code:
    su
    boost

10.) Killjoy™ Binary (Exit_Only Exclusive) (Check to make sure mod installed correctly)

Type this command in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
    su
    killjoy

11.) CpuControl script that is 100% user tweaked via "cputuner" binary

To activate simply type in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
    su
    cputuner

12.) Zealot binary for timing of script execution (Choose hourly or daily script execution via my executive zealot binary)

Code:
    su
    zealot

To turn zealot off simply type in Terminal Emulator:

Code:
    su
    zealot_off

13.) Set selinux status from ENFORCING to PERMISSIVE plus reboot survival.
    Also sets default.prop from "0" or "1" and back again!

Code:
    su
    selinux

tu8uvede.jpg

ALL CHANGELOG INFO CAN NOW BE FOUND BY INSTALLING THE NEWEST VERSION OF OKJ AND TYPING

Code:
    su
    changelog

ynu5useb.jpg

OFFICIAL RELEASE FOLDER
    DISCONTINUED!!!

ABOUT EXPERIMENTAL RELEASES - These releases should be stable enough for daily use, may or may not contain errors.

EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE FOLDER | Check Daily/Nightly: (Not always everyday)

DISCONTINUED!!!

OPERATION KILLJOY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED DUE TO HORRIBLE DOWNLOAD NUMBERS! I DO NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS SO THE DOWNLOAD COUNT WAS MY MOTIVATOR! OPERATION KILLJOY WAS ONLY DOWNLOADED 479 TIMES FROM 09/04/2015 AND 09/21/2015. IN 2013, OKJ WAS DOWNLOADED 1,500 TIMES DAILY! I WANTED TO COME BACK WITH A BANG BUT BECAUSE OF OTHER DEVELOPERS USING OPERATION KILLJOY FRAMEWORK AND STRUCTURE WHILE I WAS GONE FROM XDA, THEY ENDED UP WITH MY DOWNLOADS AND I COULD NOT RECOVER! I WAS THE LAST ACTUAL LINUX DEVELOPER WHO WAS RELEASING BLEEDING EDGE MODIFICATIONS! THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE DUE TO THIS! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
    How to uninstall killjoy!!!

1.) Open terminal emulator
    2.) Type these commands
    Code:
    su
    uninstall
    3.) Reboot your device
    4.) Killjoy is gone
    NEW STABLE RELEASE FOR 12/12/13

Fixed dnsmasq off no boot bug
    Updated sqlite for 4.4+ kitkat compatibility
    Fixed sqlite script not running in recovery
    Adjusted values to 4.4+ compatibility
    Updated copyright to 2014
    Few other bug fixes and improvements over 10/27/13 build

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ya5fb112futbkvf

Sorry for the months delay. Life has been PURE CRAZY!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I'm working on an update to this! I will be renaming this mod to something more mainstream! I've already started updating each binary source code and what not! I've officially have my associates in computer science so I'm going to put my piece of paper to good use.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA-Developers mobile app