Help Question/ Root and Unroot

Search This thread

WhiteReign

Apr 15, 2011
First off I should have left the sprint phone alone. NOPE had to help a friend. The phone is on 4.4.2 I attempted to use "[SPH-L900] CF-Auto-Root" Link Then got NFC errors and could not get into the phone. Next I tried "[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock" Updated every thing. I did how ever use the wrong android version "Yes I know" So I lost the recovery TWRP. So last chance and boot into normal android recovory and did a wipe and stuff. Only thing now 4G cuts in and out. How can I just root the phone with smoothness like my S5?

Thanks all!

sludge1121997

Nov 19, 2013
Mumbai
First off I should have left the sprint phone alone. NOPE had to help a friend. The phone is on 4.4.2 I attempted to use "[SPH-L900] CF-Auto-Root" Link Then got NFC errors and could not get into the phone. Next I tried "[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock" Updated every thing. I did how ever use the wrong android version "Yes I know" So I lost the recovery TWRP. So last chance and boot into normal android recovory and did a wipe and stuff. Only thing now 4G cuts in and out. How can I just root the phone with smoothness like my S5?

Thanks all!

Just leave it alone.

??Thank Me Up If I Helped You ??