[FTF][C6943][4.4.4] Official Sony Firmware 14.4.A.0.108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
Attention this FTF is for C6943 also known as DTV-LTE, it has the same baseband of C6903, but it is directed to Brazilian market with Digital Television.

Download Link:

Filename: C6943_14.4.A.0.108_Customized_BR_1276-7099_R4C.ftf
Size: 1.03GB
Link - [Mega]

Enjoy and if you liked it hit Thanks!

Last edited:

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
Thank you friend your work is really fantastic, very good.
More Thanks again and downloading at this time.
Pending the deodex this release.

Hugs.

Sure... I'll wait @[NUT] release the mutilated firmware for all Z1 variants, then I'll deodex the same releases (brand/region) and release the deodex packages...

Note: I need study and learn more about ART, since Android L won't use Dalvik, so I think odex/deodex won't exist anymore on future Android versions.

Reactions: ogunja

ogunja

Sure... I'll wait @[NUT] release the mutilated firmware for all Z1 variants, then I'll deodex the same releases (brand/region) and release the deodex packages...

Note: I need study and learn more about ART, since Android L won't use Dalvik, so I think odex/deodex won't exist anymore on future Android versions.
Wonder friend, but there will already have the tool that does this, say the deodex roms.
Need assistance're al.
Hugs.

yankoscage

Feb 26, 2013
Fortaleza

RHBH, agreed. We'll certainly need to find another way with ART.
@ogunja odex/deodex is a feature from Dalvik's JIT (Just In Time compilation). These terms doesn't even exist on ART which will rely on AOT (Ahead-Of-Time) compilation - which is done when an app is installed.

Don't expect a tool to "deodex" a compiled ART app. ;)

Reactions: ogunja

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo

@ogunja odex/deodex is a feature from Dalvik's JIT (Just In Time compilation). These terms doesn't even exist on ART which will rely on AOT (Ahead-Of-Time) compilation - which is done when an app is installed.

As I said I need to learn how this works on ART... But I guess there would be no problem to mod ROMs that use ART, as we have on Odexed ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention this FTF is for C6943 also known as DTV-LTE, it has the same baseband of C6903, but it is directed to Brazilian market with Digital Television.

Download Link:

Filename: C6943_14.4.A.0.108_Customized_BR_1276-7099_R4C.ftf
    Size: 1.03GB
    Link - [Mega]

Enjoy and if you liked it hit Thanks!
    Thank you friend your work is really fantastic, very good.
    More Thanks again and downloading at this time.
    Pending the deodex this release.

Hugs.