[Q] got in mess!!!!!...pls help...

Search This thread

umeshkrish

Dec 23, 2011
chennai
hi guys..i have messed up my defy...i successfully did cm7 rom in my defy 10 days back....it was working fine... .yesterday it got switched off automatically when i turned off my PC.(i had connected internet to PC via defy Bluetooth)...after that ..when ever i switch on my phone , it will will be alive for few mins ..and then it got switched off automatically(despite many reboots) then i re-installed cm7...from boot loader....it was going fine...

i installed int defy in cm7....and my phone doesn't cross the boot menu(sadly later i came to know that 2int shouldn't be installed in cm7 as it already there)...then i uninstalled bootloader(as i thought it would take me back to cm7) ...i did this big mistake...

then i saw post of sbf flash Thur rdslite as solution for it... and i did it...

the extracting procedure was going fine...then came "phone rebooting" in pc(in rdslite).......then came "manually power up the phone"...but my phone is struck at android logo...and i can't power on...

pls guys tell me a solution... is it a RAM problem or i did wrong rdslite flashing ?.....now my struck at android logo!!!! ( no 2int bootloader ...as i stupidly uninstalled it)

dlcookie

Jan 8, 2010
Bangalore
hi guys..i have messed up my defy...i successfully did cm7 rom in my defy 10 days back....it was working fine... .yesterday it got switched off automatically when i turned off my PC.(i had connected internet to PC via defy Bluetooth)...after that ..when ever i switch on my phone , it will will be alive for few mins ..and then it got switched off automatically(despite many reboots) then i re-installed cm7...from boot loader....it was going fine...

i installed int defy in cm7....and my phone doesn't cross the boot menu(sadly later i came to know that 2int shouldn't be installed in cm7 as it already there)...then i uninstalled bootloader(as i thought it would take me back to cm7) ...i did this big mistake...

the extracting procedure was going fine...then came "phone rebooting" in pc(in rdslite).......then came "manually power up the phone"...but my phone is struck at android logo...and i can't power on...

pls guys tell me a solution... is it a RAM problem or i did wrong rdslite flashing ?.....now my struck at android logo!!!! ( no 2int bootloader ...as i stupidly uninstalled it)
flashing thr rsdlite might be the major cause

marko1103

Oct 22, 2011
Zagreb

Go to stock recovery. Turn off your phone and power it on with holding Power button + Vol Down (Vol-) until you see triangle logo. Then release it and press Vol+ and Vol- buttons in the same time.
Wipe cache and you`re good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: umeshkrish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to stock recovery. Turn off your phone and power it on with holding Power button + Vol Down (Vol-) until you see triangle logo. Then release it and press Vol+ and Vol- buttons in the same time.
    Wipe cache and you`re good to go.