Post your wallpaper or homescreen

Search This thread

crazyboy28

Sep 4, 2010
Pitesti
Hi m8, so for the clock simply go to Edit Lock Screen Layout>long press on screen>Add widget>Text clock>Clock only and you are done, rest is wallpaper (of course You need to have CHT2.0 installed in Your device). For lock slider go to CHTEditor>Lockscreen>Enable CHT lockscreen, then You have to choose unlock style, pick Manila then menu>Apply changes, one more time menu>Exit. Soft reset. uninstal other lock screen skin(if You have other one) Install my .cab, soft reset and You're ready to go :D. I hope that I make myself clear :D sorry for poor english.
thnx manalas for sending me the files to edit

many thanks,maybe this week I'll repair my cht 2.0 cause currently is donw on my diamond,next week this I'll get back with a ss:D

MrBeOTP2

Jun 30, 2010
Ha Noi
anhso-205224_black.jpg

Mr.D - S

Dec 19, 2010
Here's mine
iPhonetoday with android like icons and dark ninjas taskbar on wm 6.1:D
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,140

stopa46

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 20, 2009
Norway
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
stopa you always have very nice screens, do you have a thread where to share your stuff?

Hi poyensa, nice to read such a nice words from You. Each time I put my screen shots, keep tracking if there's any interested. Didn't put anything to separate post because I did not noticed this. Probably i will do it when i find some more time. Cheers

@ Dic3ptor: that's my friend a hell of a good theme

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts