Urban Armor Case (UAG) for Note 2 (Update 1-19-2013)

Search This thread

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
I'm curious.. Are they going to have color inserts? Or are they depicting a Note II with an orange battery door inside the cases?
Color inserts would be sweet.

reed420

Jan 7, 2013
Point Marion
Saweet!!! I've been wanting one of these cases. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

DOG666

Jun 17, 2010
Chula Vista, Ca
They already have a note 2 section on their website but when you click it, it says to stay tuned for pre-sale info

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
I honestly don't mind which. They're both very nice. I have a Grey note. I think it'll look great with either of the cases

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

owl74

Nov 15, 2012
Finally a better case than the commuter case.... cant wait to have one...

Monk4Life

Aug 24, 2007
In the Matrix
Do the guy a favor and remove his name from the OP.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Nope. I have dealt with Jay for a long time and he was joking when he said "You didn't get these from me ;)". He releases stuff early to me and as such I bring them early to you. Last names of course are omitted though. Enjoy, I will post any other updates I receive.

Last edited:

firewater88

Feb 20, 2011
Beer City USA
Anyone have one of these for s3? Concerned the hole for headphone port will be to small. I have the samsung case and had to modify the hole bigger to plug in headphones and aux jack.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
The hole on the UAG for GS3 was good for me. No modding needed. Its just that I sold it so I dont have the case or the phone anymore.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Souai

Jun 28, 2011
Adelaide
Nope. I have dealt with Jay for a long time and he was joking when he said "You didn't get these from me ;)". He releases stuff early to me and as such I bring them early to you. Last names of course are omitted though. Enjoy, I will post any other updates I receive.

even if last names are omitted, there probably arent too many people working there called Jay. i'd say just remove his name so he keeps his job and continues to leak more designs in future =)

Monk4Life

Aug 24, 2007
In the Matrix
even if last names are omitted, there probably arent too many people working there called Jay. i'd say just remove his name so he keeps his job and continues to leak more designs in future =)

OMG. Seriously. He does this every time he sends me new stuff and I always leave his name in the threads. He would have already been fired by now if it was a problem. I cant believe this is being brought up again. Seriously lets move on to something else beside his name.

Edit: I removed the email so now we can just focus on the case.

Last edited:

majorbgss

Nov 4, 2012
OMG. Seriously. He does this every time he sends me new stuff and I always leave his name in the threads. He would have already been fired by now if it was a problem. I cant believe this is being brought up again. Seriously lets move on to something else beside his name.

It is a common courtesy.

terra_droid

Jan 22, 2011
Seems Monk knows Jay's situation better than most of us so let's get off his case (pun intended). :) I hope UAG changes the pre-sale page to an actual sale page. I wanted one yesterday.

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011

They just don't get it! Anyways, I am pretty excited for this case. It feel plasticy but looks great. I only have one case and waiting to own my second one as soon as they open the flood gates.

Reactions: Monk4Life

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado

Amen sir. New case and everyone is stuck on things that have nothing to do with them.
:good:

Anyways, I asked already, but do you know if there is going to be a color insert in the back? or are they just depicting orange in the slots to show the actual slots are there? :confused:

Monk4Life

Aug 24, 2007
In the Matrix
Amen sir. New case and everyone is stuck on things that have nothing to do with them.
:good:

Anyways, I asked already, but do you know if there is going to be a color insert in the back? or are they just depicting orange in the slots to show the actual slots are there? :confused:

I am honestly not sure. They changed up the back design compared to the GS3. I do like this new design better though. It would be cool if you can change the colors but from the inside of the case it looks like that's not going to be a possibility.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong. Vents are customizable but I don't know what colors are an option.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad.S.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't currently have a Note 2 but I am the OP for the UAG case thread for the Galaxy S3. Just thought you might like what I received below. It looks like your getting the UAG cases now too, which are great cases BTW.

Update: You can order now. Cases ship early Feb.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/black-note-ii-case

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/white-note-ii-case

FEATURES:

*Fits Galaxy Note ll
    *Feather-lite composite construction
    *Armor shell + impact resistant soft core
    *Screen protector with cleaning kit
    *Glare-free flash photos and uncompromised audio
    *Customizable vents keep things cool

If you want to read reviews and such my thread for the GS3 is below.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30064803
    guess what guys they sent me a reply to my email and gave me a discount for 10%
    the code is UAG10%PROMO

sumthing i guess :/
    Free inserts from home depot.

Upon further inspection I now see that the insert pics that I had taken and included with my original unpacking post didn't upload for some reason so without further adue...

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317
    Heres mine, just a few short and sweet pics to make everyone drool and know that your case IS INDEED COMING!!!

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317