Lag to wake and sleep

Search This thread

Han Solo 1

Aug 28, 2013
So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
So I have a new T-Mobile Note 3, rooted, with just a couple of tweaks on Wanam Exposed (status bar and lockscreen tweaks).

I've noticed that when I press the power button to either wake or sleep, it lags a little before actually doing it. I don't remember if it did this prior to rooting.

Any thoughts?

cant remember but one setting in wannam that might do that

Reactions: Han Solo 1

aydc

Jul 31, 2006
Is it Exynos or Snapdragon? If it's Exynos, that's normal since all Exynos phones have wake up lag. We used to complain a lot about it on Galaxy S3 forums.

Han Solo 1

Aug 28, 2013
No, it's a Snapdragon. It must be a Wanam Exposed setting. I disabled Wanam and the lag went away.

Strange.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any thoughts?

cant remember but one setting in wannam that might do that