Switching from Note 3 to Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pctechdroid

Mar 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone considered moving from the Note 3 to the Nexus 5 for the whole purpose of having access to their phone via root and unlocked bootloader?

I have been considering it for the past couple days. I love the size of the Note 3 but I did not take the KK update nor Odin the KK leaked and I want to be able to put any ROM on my phone.

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
Flash dynamic kat! Note 3 nexus 5 mix!
Edit; didn't read that part where you want to put any rom on your phone, yeah if you want unlocked bootloader nexus 5 is the way to go.

Last edited:

pctechdroid

Mar 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I wouldn't mind doing one of the KK rom's. Either I am blind or just stupid, but I cannot find the instructions on how to get everything flashed with Odin to KK so that I can flash.

I want full control but I am also wondering what other people have done. I love Samsung phones as I have been happy with the build quality. I even had a Galaxy Nexus on VZW and I loved it.

Reactions: avisnofsky

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I wouldn't mind doing one of the KK rom's. Either I am blind or just stupid, but I cannot find the instructions on how to get everything flashed with Odin to KK so that I can flash.

I want full control but I am also wondering what other people have done. I love Samsung phones as I have been happy with the build quality. I even had a Galaxy Nexus on VZW and I loved it.

sticky at the top of this section http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2712039

deserthi

Feb 27, 2011
29 Palms
Funny, I just sold my Nexus 5 to get a Note 3. Got my note 3 from ATT for $249 outright with no contract. Couldn't pass up such a good deal. Sold my Nexus to my co-worker for $300. I am loving the Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.