Accurate Battery Mod for JT's ICS Build 6 30 Jan 2012

Search This thread

bigjobber69

Mar 26, 2011
mikey update alert....I smell a circle battery in this release. LOL but i need acc battery. You the man

tonu42

Nov 14, 2010
Dont flash this unless you want to go to odinville. Thanks gunnermike........

Update: Hasty writing, sorry. I did three-finger recovery for ICS and I guess that doesnt quite work out properly. Not retesting to confirm but yea......

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just an accurate battery mod for JT's ICS build 6. Flash in cwm.

Download Acc Battery Mod
    Dont flash this unless you want to go to odinville. Thanks gunnermike........

Update: Hasty writing, sorry. I did three-finger recovery for ICS and I guess that doesnt quite work out properly. Not retesting to confirm but yea......

Oh tonu.. still can't seem to get things right with a phone you've had for how long now? and claimed to be working on countless roms for? lol
    updated for build 1
    op updated for build 6
    Hmm.. OK.. I'm trying to Google for more info..
    I "installed" the Framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk by using "APKTool if" and it extracted a couple of .apks files. What do I do with those in APK Manager? Use them as dependencies?

I think "use as dependency" does the same thing as the "apktool if framework-res.apk" command, which just extracts the apk somewhere in your user folder...but using that option in apk manager couldn't hurt!

But if that doesn't work try some different versions of aapt, that has solved some issues for me in the past.
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium