[ROM][21/10/12]Ice Cream SENSEwich 2.0 FINAL |Sense 4.1|ICS|4.0.3|

Search This thread

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
After recording 720p with sound..my phone keep saying no photo found when I open the gallery..any idea?:(

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using xda app-developers app

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
I cant see my music,picture and video in gallery and music,I can only see it using es file browser..what's wrong??? It happen after I wipe cache and dalvik and flash patch 1:confused: ..any help? I have also tried download rescan media app in market still no luck,also tried.reboot 6 times still won't show up! :'(

bogdan5844

Jul 3, 2011
Bucharest
I am currently on Gen.Y and although most of the stuff works fine, my Pioneer Bluetooth HUD doesn't work for calls. It connects but I can't hear anything, and can't be heard either.

Does Beta 8 fare better in regards to Bluetooth headsets?

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
I cant see my music,picture and video in gallery and music,I can only see it using es file browser..what's wrong??? It happen after I wipe cache and dalvik and flash patch 1:confused: ..any help? I have also tried download rescan media app in market still no luck,also tried.reboot 6 times still won't show up! :'(

Edit,Ok I guess I have fix it..just reset to default in camera app.. :/

Ohya Taz,the kernel from infinity alpha 2 doest support swap is it?
And the problem above still persist.. =\ hope u can find a fix

Last edited:

johrie

Jan 11, 2010
Does anyones keyboard lights still work? Mine stopped after the update..

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk 2

olobex

Dec 8, 2008
I removed it (TP Wake) because it seemed to drain more battery, and wouldn't work with the screen glitch. Take libui.so (I think) from beta 8 and put it in system/lib to fix

I tried but to no avail. Moreover the two files (/system/lib/libui.so and /system/usr/keylayout/curcial-oj.kl) from beta8 seem to be exactly the same as in patch1.
Are you sure you disabled TP Wake in patch1 or is it just a kernel issue with the new virtuous alpha2 kernel?
As I read on the Virtuous Infinity Thread one DZ user also states that Trackpad Wake does not work (http://rootzwiki.com/topic/30873-virtuous-infinity-v1310-alpha2-general/page__st__80#entry840390).

How to reenable TP Wake on patch1? Any more hints?

Keep up the great work TAZ!

RiTZiE_CDN

Nov 17, 2007
I am currently on Gen.Y and although most of the stuff works fine, my Pioneer Bluetooth HUD doesn't work for calls. It connects but I can't hear anything, and can't be heard either.

Does Beta 8 fare better in regards to Bluetooth headsets?

Beta 8 + patch and Bluetooth works. I get audio and no problem reconnecting with my Plantronics headset.

I have found a bug with Bluetooth... If you turn Bluetooth off and turn it back on, then my phone locks up and requires a battery pull.

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using xda premium

a.s.j

May 11, 2008
Hi Taz, I am using this rom from the very beginning, always happy with it. Now I gues it's good time to throw some feedback :)

- Speed after patch is amazing. No lags at all so far.

- As stated before, the keyboard light is gone and long press still does not work for me and now even the landscape position is not forced with open HW kb.

- Strangely some applications (namely Facebook for Android) looses its settings and yells time to time, that it can not authorize.

You did a lot of work... A good work... So go on pal, you have all the support from us... I was even thinking of helping you for example by opening you a web space with bug trackers, svn (or git) and so on... Would you be interested?

Reactions: ttyykkee

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Seriously,I'm been trying so many ways to get my phone to read my media file but still no luck at all..been using media rescan and constantly rebooting..but nothing seems to work,guys any idea with it??? It's oredi been a day without music and video..:(

xT4Z1N4TRx

Apr 13, 2011
Wolverhampton
Seriously,I'm been trying so many ways to get my phone to read my media file but still no luck at all..been using media rescan and constantly rebooting..but nothing seems to work,guys any idea with it??? It's oredi been a day without music and video..:(

Tried to reflash?
Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Tried to reflash?
Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
U mean reflash the whole Rom and patch and restore back my current data? I found a solution..a temporary one which is fix permission at media storage..but it won't survive a reboot..is it safe to clear the data from media storage?will I lost my sd content or ringtone,etc?? =\

Last edited:

StipeP

Jul 28, 2012
After patch the trackball cant be used to unlock. Thats bad. It was really easy just to tap that and swipe your finger up the screen pulling the ring with it, and now thats gone. Too bad:(
I hope that returns in some newer version

Also, hardware keys have no backlight anymore

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am no longer monitoring these forums, if you have a SERIOUS problem, please private message me, do not post them here.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. IT IS YOUR DECISION, YOUR RISK, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Now that that's said...

Welcome to Sense 4!

As of 1.0, this is a port of Sabsa Prime by alirez_sos
    sensewich.png

20121021125947.png
    20121021124842.png

20121021130251.png

DESIRE Z HBOOT NEEDED!!

VIDEO 1.0 [21/08/12]:
    Working:
    - Everything...

Instructions (download links is right below)
    1. Download 2.0
    2. Perform a full wipe - IMPORTANT
    3. Flash 2.0
    4. Reboot and your done!
    5. (Optional) IF YOU USE A PIN CODE FOR YOUR SIM, PLACE THIS APK IN /system/app : http://d-h.st/KB8

LATEST DOWNLOAD:

2.0 = http://db.tt/JPkUAfZ8

If you use a PIN code for your SIM card, download this and place it in /system/app : http://d-h.st/KB8

Mirrors(untested)
    2.0: http://d-h.st/XY0

Beta6: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5120669/Beta6.zip (thanks Deusum86)
    Beta5: http://www.4shared.com/zip/7G-IX0r4/Beta5.html. (Cheers Deadsparrow)
    Beta3: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29648857/Beta3.zip (thanks johrie) http://users.v-lo.krakow.pl/~mkwm/xda/sensewich_beta3.zip (thanks mkwm)

Thanks to:
    alirez_sos
    rc_enzo for the banner!
    True_n00b
    mkwm
    Proxuser
    Virtuous Team
    Google
    Htc
    yozgatg
    Team Icesense
    All of you!

if you want to donate to me, my paypal thingy is tasdeepdhaliwal@googlemail.com (or just go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TF8E3BESMLUUN ) , and ill put you in the list below. :)

DONATORS (Thank you all!!! :D ):
    Anthony Bridgewater
    John Campos
    Afandi Arif
    Yann Gauthier
    Tomasz Zieba
    Changelog:
    2.0: Updated kernel, rebased to Desire X/SENSE 4.1, camera now fully works, fixed screen jerkiness, its faster, and more but i cant remember.

V1.0: STABLE! Updated kernel, mic should work in apps, WiFi works, much faster, can switch between 2D/3D rosie, can choose amount of homescreens, can change multitasking menu style by holding the clock in the statusbar, can change brightness by holding status bar and swiping, WiFi hotspot should work (untested), rebased to 2.22 RUU, updated apps, twitter now works in friendstream, added tweaks app. Probably more, I forgot

PATCH 1: Bluetooth is fixed, HD 720p Video recording WITH MIC is now working (and playback), and mic apparently works in SOME apps, but not others. Because Virtuous' new kernel is added, screen animations seem jerky, but they get smoother as it settles, and it does seem faster :D Pictures must be taken with FLASH ON. If they aren't, they will turn out all messed up. The thumbnail will be fine, but when viewing it, it is messed up. Same with looking at it on the computer.

Beta8: camera (including burstshot) and trackpad fixed

Beta7: Added a couple scripts, zipaligned, SQL optimised (faster access to things like phone/messaging), Lockscreen bug SHOULD be fixed, 1.86 base from China, Added HTC Hub scenes (untested, please confirm for me), Bluetooth seems more stable (also unconfirmed due to radio incompatibility, please confirm)

Beta6: USB menu works perfectly, bluetooth works (shown in screenshot where music is playing, it is through my bluetooth headset), updated rosie, added LeeDrOiD tweaks, mic works in apps (tested on soundhound), added one or two init.d scripts

Beta5: Beats now works, hold home to bring recent apps menu, advanced power menu, trackpad wake, fixed rotation (so when keyboard is open, its forced landscape), mic works in apps(untested, please tell me if works), removed useless apps, keyboard backlight fixed

Beta4: New base but with 3d rosie, New kernel (thanks virtuous), FriendStream fixed, FASTER, added scripts and optimisations, and added apps such as a daemon controller, es file explorer etc

Beta3: Music player fix, complete wifi fix,home screen fix so it doesnt go all messed up, and most of all... SW/HW KEYBOARD FIX! NO LONGER ALWAYS IN LANDSCAPE

Beta2.1: physical keyboard fix (i think) different kernel, wifi fix (MUST MANUALLY ENTER IF DOES NOT CONNECT)

Beta1:Initial Release
    Back again.... Currently compiling a new kernel with more options and should be a lot cleaner. Wifi/GPRS/Data and everything should work fine. Camera options should be available as well, just don't know about actually taking pictures yet... only time will tell. =)

Edit: I also found the last compiled kernel a lot snappier than the virtuous kernel. hopefully this one will be the same
    Update... Kernel is coming along pretty good. I had to do a lot of editing due to kinda sloppy code directing itself to nowhere. Currently I'm trying to get the Kgsl 3D drivers to compile right, if I can't I will have to manually add the adreno drivers. Should def be done by the morning though. =D
    Don't worry guys, as long as I can their kernel working here, we should have 1.0 soon. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA