[REQUEST] Tap to wake, slide to lock functionality

Search This thread

codya321

Aug 7, 2010
So I am new to the Galaxy Note II, coming from a Galaxy Nexus and I am pretty darn happy so far. But, there is ONE thing I miss about my Galaxy Nexus, and that is PGM2!

I will be the first to admit I have no idea where to start on developing this, but I will also be the first to throw down some coin if someone else is able to develop something just like PGM2 for the Galaxy Note II!

It really was the one true must have thing on my Galaxy Nexus. It saves your buttons, which Samsung is known for not having the most reliable.

codya321

Aug 7, 2010
I have mentioned this to a kernel dev to try and bring pgm2 or s2w to or device;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome! I would gladly pay for the app. I paid 3.99 for PGM2 on the Galaxy Nexus, and I would spend it again for something on the Galaxy Note II without hesitation.

riprod

Feb 23, 2012
When I clink on the link provided in the OP's post, it tells me the app is compatible with my device, which is Galaxy Note II. Am I missing something?

Joshua79

May 4, 2012
Bismarck
Nova Launcher Prime & Tasker

If you have both those apps. You can set nova actions double tap to lauch a tasker task to lock the screen. Works pretty slick to lock and turn off the display....
Still have to push a button to wake. ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have mentioned this to a kernel dev to try and bring pgm2 or s2w to or device;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2