BREAKING !!!! OFFICIAL KITKAT FOR Galaxy GRAND

Search This thread

android.zealot.fervor

Nov 8, 2013
★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Yesterday, Samsung U.S. confirmed that 14 devices will soon be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat. However, there was no mention of when international models would be receiving the KitKat update. Fret not users, as we now have confirmation as to which international models will be getting the Android 4.4 KitKat update. The list is Samsung Poland’s official KitKat update list that was obtained today by Polish blogger Robert Nawrowski. It is to be noted that not all models listed below would be making the switch to KitKat right away. They will move to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, and eventually receive Android 4.4 KitKat.

images

Here are the international models that will be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat:

Galaxy Note 3
Galaxy Note 2
Galaxy S4
Galaxy S4 Active
Galaxy S4 Zoom
Galaxy Mega 6.3
Galaxy Mega 5.8
Galaxy Grand
Galaxy Express
Galaxy Note 8.0
Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

The list is identical to the list of models detailed by Samsung U.S., although unlike the U.S. list, it isn’t clear as to when these mobiles will receive the OTA update. Most devices launched last year are included in the list, with a few notable exclusions like the Galaxy Core.

source:sammobile

Last edited:

mysticsantum

Jan 1, 2011
Woah Kool

saw the post in sammobiles...awesome! and they said that there is a possibility for 4.3 and then 4.4...The more the merrier :p

Just hope samsung doesnt customize kitkat too much.. hope we atleast get a AOSP lockscreen.. :/

Last edited:

thepain20

Mar 25, 2013
Kolkata
Surprise of the year from Samsung

Its good to see that Samsung realized value of existing users and rewarding them with this update.
This will boost Brand value of Samsung for sure.
Lets see when the update is available in INDIA.

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Fingers crossed hope there might be better battery life lol haven't used stock since four months let's wait and watch AFTER ALL IT WAS A PHONE IN INDIA WHICH PEOPLE APPARENTLY THOUGHT TO BE THE NOTE 2 OR S4:p:D:p:D:p:D:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: jayc137
Feb 13, 2014
Only 14 devices listed for 4.4 kitkat.
im find it on Google.

In 14 device i dont find samsung galaxy grand duos.

So tell me 4.4 official news is true for grand duos.
Or this only rumors?

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Only 14 devices listed for 4.4 kitkat.
im find it on Google.

In 14 device i dont find samsung galaxy grand duos.

So tell me 4.4 official news is true for grand duos.
Or this only rumors?

May be true may be not.
After the 4.2.2 update samsung had declared that 4.2 will be last of galaxy grand's update cycle. But rumours are getting around this phone because it is one of the successful handsets samsung ever had in the market. Also people expect that a new update will come out aince the 4.2 updates were utter flop which almost killed the phones.

If the kitkat update rolls out, its well n good.

But the real thing is, it is less likely for the grand to get KK. Samsung may roll out updates to fix the problems in 4.2.2. But 4.4 is a bit far dream.

But as some users quoted grand is also among the update lists released in US and Poland. But still there is a question its Grand or newer Grand 2.

Anyway lets hope for the best, taste kitkat from our developers who are gods compared to a group of mudheads in samsung.

Sorry for the long story

Sent From GT-I9082

Reactions: James Colvap

mukeshpacheria

Mar 5, 2013
Rewari
all right we know that our device get update to kitkat

but when kitkat release for our device

lime pie will in marked ( and our great dev. may working on it)

mpok2

Mar 8, 2014
all right we know that our device get update to kitkat

but when kitkat release for our device

lime pie will in marked ( and our great dev. may working on it)

Maybe god and samsung developer who know when we be able to get kitkat update.. sorry no offence.. hehehe just kidding..

maybe for now we can only use kiktat by CyanogenMod 11 and now support 2 sim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday, Samsung U.S. confirmed that 14 devices will soon be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat. However, there was no mention of when international models would be receiving the KitKat update. Fret not users, as we now have confirmation as to which international models will be getting the Android 4.4 KitKat update. The list is Samsung Poland’s official KitKat update list that was obtained today by Polish blogger Robert Nawrowski. It is to be noted that not all models listed below would be making the switch to KitKat right away. They will move to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, and eventually receive Android 4.4 KitKat.

images

Here are the international models that will be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat:

Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy Note 2
    Galaxy S4
    Galaxy S4 Active
    Galaxy S4 Zoom
    Galaxy Mega 6.3
    Galaxy Mega 5.8
    Galaxy Grand
    Galaxy Express
    Galaxy Note 8.0
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
    Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
    Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
    Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

The list is identical to the list of models detailed by Samsung U.S., although unlike the U.S. list, it isn’t clear as to when these mobiles will receive the OTA update. Most devices launched last year are included in the list, with a few notable exclusions like the Galaxy Core.

source:sammobile
    Heeee.

4.4 official

On

Grand 1 or new grand 2 ??

Pls.. Tell me!!!!!

For GRAND 1 surely.

i also read in another article that grand 2 will also get kk 4.4.2
    Moderator please close this thread as we already have another thread about this

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro

And on rr 5.0.3 using evolution kernel 1.5

If so this is not the only one regarding this topic. That really doesn't matter bro, everyone may have something unique to say!!
    Fingers crossed hope there might be better battery life lol haven't used stock since four months let's wait and watch AFTER ALL IT WAS A PHONE IN INDIA WHICH PEOPLE APPARENTLY THOUGHT TO BE THE NOTE 2 OR S4:p:D:p:D:p:D:thumbup:

This is great, but anybody sure that its not for the Grand 2?