Need original Stockrom as zip my LG P880 4xHD

Search This thread

Madricks

Sep 22, 2012
Hello, is there someone who have an original of the stock? Problem I last time had, was that I'm flashed a rom with an fullwipe. This rom brickrd my smartphone. Recovery wasn't able, cause for this Iam needet this zip. My provider gave mea new phone. But I'd like to try another rom. Soup I'm like to go save and have this zip. Thanks 4 help :)
P.S.: My phone is a LG 4xHD.
Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
Hello, is there someone who have an original of the stock? Problem I last time had, was that I'm flashed a rom with an fullwipe. This rom brickrd my smartphone. Recovery wasn't able, cause for this Iam needet this zip. My provider gave mea new phone. But I'd like to try another rom. Soup I'm like to go save and have this zip. Thanks 4 help :)
P.S.: My phone is a LG 4xHD.

Read a little more about flash, root, roms, etc...
Spend a little more time around here, reading and try to understand how things work.
I think you don't know much about O4X, or how/what can brick them (almost impossible), or how far can we go with this phone.

Best regards.

Madricks

Sep 22, 2012
AW: Need original Stockrom as zip my LG P880 4xHD

Read a little more about flash, root, roms, etc...
Spend a little more time around here, reading and try to understand how things work.
I think you don't know much about O4X, or how/what can brick them (almost impossible), or how far can we go with this phone.

Best regards.

With my Optimus 2X i had not this problem. I flashed this phone more than one times :) something maybe other by the 4xHD.