[Q] Going back to stock!

Search This thread

sofos1990

Apr 6, 2011
Hello guys and happy new year!

I couldn't resist so I flashed my S4 (9505) with Omega ROM. Now I want to go back to stock firmware but I also want everything runs ok. I flashed MKF with Odin but I can't get the updates. I always get the message "Your device is modified etc" or something like this. I thought that might be the counter so with Triangle Away turn the counter to 0 and the system status to Samsung Official. I unrooted the phone as well but I still get the same message. The strange thing here is that if go to Settings->More->About device->Status, the device status says Custom.

Then I read that CSC should match with firmware and the phone. I didn't know how to check my device's CSC and I found googling about Checkfus app. The product code ends with CYO. Acccording to sammobile the latest firmware for CYO is 4.2.2. I also tried with CSC changer to change the CSC but without success.

Can I have the MKF firmware but getting the updates? CYO is for Cyprus but I'm living at Greece. Greece CSC is EUR and 4.3 it's available.

Thanks in advance,
Sofos.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Try this guide for change ur CSC:
- U have to root ur phone
- Make a SD Internal Backup
- For change CSC only download this program HERE
- Select ur region code
- Enjoy it :highfive:

Reactions: sofos1990

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this guide for change ur CSC:
    - U have to root ur phone
    - Make a SD Internal Backup
    - For change CSC only download this program HERE
    - Select ur region code
    - Enjoy it :highfive: