Nexus 7 keeps saying "android upgrading apps" on every reboot

Search This thread

samw52000

Nov 30, 2006
Just upgrade my 16g Nexus 7 to CM10.1 M2. After restart everything is fine but the device keeps on showing "upgrading" on every bounce as if the dalvik cache is getting cleared.
It only takes a few seconds but am noticing that SU shows messages about apps granted root...
Also I noticed my background will from time to time reset to default and my notification icons in status bar don't always show.
Tried to uninstall ti backup, wipe the cache again to no avail.
Upgraded to the latest nightly... Still no luck.

Trying to avoid having to do a full wipe. Any ideas?

peneoark

Jul 24, 2011
Holley, NY
Razer Phone 2
Google Pixel 5
Just upgrade my 16g Nexus 7 to CM10.1 M2. After restart everything is fine but the device keeps on showing "upgrading" on every bounce as if the dalvik cache is getting cleared.
It only takes a few seconds but am noticing that SU shows messages about apps granted root...
Also I noticed my background will from time to time reset to default and my notification icons in status bar don't always show.

Wipe and reflash.

Whenever flashers have odd things happen, it is a common mindset to wipe and reflash. Just be sure you wipe system and factory reset before flashing.

Reactions: PVL_93_RU

samw52000

Nov 30, 2006
Just seems to be just so much work for what this actually do... Device otherwise works fine.
Trying a different supersu package... Will probably give it a few more days before doing anything since its just so minor...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wipe and reflash.

Whenever flashers have odd things happen, it is a common mindset to wipe and reflash. Just be sure you wipe system and factory reset before flashing.