[LIST] Best Games for the TF700

Search This thread

Kenif1983

Jan 16, 2011
Don't know if anybody has mentioned Yesterday

Has a free (ads) and paid version.
I played the free version and it was fantastic.
Point and click adventure game

Trigster

Aug 11, 2011
SE Wisconsin
So I just happened to notice quite a few of Gameloft games that I could load on my totally stock TF700 w/ 4.2.

However.. I can see why they didnt want to enable it for our tablet. Hero's its pretty much unplayable as it lags horribly. :(

Reactions: iamborba

Proweedsmoker

Dec 11, 2012
Well it seems Gameloft may be starting to support the 700.... Im still on CROMI 3.4.7 and it was available for me to download! You are right though its abit laggy even on performance w/ the OCd kernel...

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
So I just happened to notice quite a few of Gameloft games that I could load on my totally stock TF700 w/ 4.2.

However.. I can see why they didnt want to enable it for our tablet. Hero's its pretty much unplayable as it lags horribly. :(

Yeah its the GPU having such a hard time pushing the full hd screen. Not much you can do about it other then getting a fully customizable kernal like Hund's and tweak the GPU to a faster speed which actually does help but the heat increases a lot which is not the best thing. ATM Hund's dont have one out for 4.2.1 yet though.

Tylor

Sent from my ASUS Transformer TF700T Infinity Pad Using Tapatalk HD
Rom: Stock 4.2.1 Rooted.
UPDATE FOR TF700 USERS!!! AND THE 4.2.1 UPDATE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2204100

Has anyone connected their TF700 via HDMI cable to a large screen (47 inch or larger) and tried to play any games compatible with a ps3/xbox controller using bluetooth?

Yes, to my 55" Sony LED. Love playing Dead Trigger or ShadowGun with my PS3 controller!! Just like playing on a console!! Amazing!!

Sent from my White Evo LTE running MeanBean, using XDA Premium

Tried a few games earlier and here are a few working and not working for me...

Working:
Order and Chaos - MMORPG
Asphalt 7
Wild Blood
Call of Duty Zombie - didn't like it...

Not Working...
Modern Combat 4 Zero Hour

I'll test out more games later I'm following your first post too

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

I bought Asphalt 7 when it was released. I've made TI backups with my Evo LTE, sent to my Box account, then restored the TI backup on my Infinity, with no luck though. No matter if I restore just the app or app/data, it doesn't work for me.

That said, Modern Combat 4 works perfectly for me when using the same method of backup/restore with TI and Box. Not sure what we're doing different, but that's odd we both have different games that work and don't work!

Sent from my White Evo LTE running MeanBean, using XDA Premium

Last edited:

nex86

Nov 9, 2010
for Nova 3 it's resolution dependend how the game runs.
version 1.0.5 runs pretty well and playable on the TF700T, but it's lacking on effects and shaders and the main menu is bugged.
when you force the resolution down to 1280x800 (works only on 4.2.x based roms and root) it adds some of the shader effects and fixes the menu, BUT lags more..
Gameloft could have added advanced settings to adjust the graphics, but nope they don't...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We have an apps thread, how about a games thread?
    I'll update the OP with new games and info about them...

Tegra 3 Optimized- ShadowGun -$5 (Also available on Tegra Zone)
    SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army

Tegra 3 Optimized- Riptide GP -$2 (Also available on Tegra Zone)
    Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities.

Tegra 3 Optimized- May Payne -$3
    Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.

This has a Tegra 3 version, can't find it- Grand Theft Auto III -$5
    The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever. Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.

Tegra 3 Optimized- Heroes Call THD -Free
    Brineside is a city under siege, beset with dangers from outside, within and below. The Adventurers Guild is in dire need of new Heroes. Are you ready to answer the call?

Tegra 3 Optimized- Siegecraft THD -$3
    SIEGECRAFT THD is the definitive version of the ultimate 3D physics-based game! Lay waste to your enemies using crossbows, catapults, battering rams and more.

Tegra 3 Optimized- Dead Trigger -Free
    Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies, Secure vital supplies, Save other survivors, Protect the Safe Haven, Explore the city, and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!

Angry Birds (OG, Seasons, Rio, Space)
    A classic game...I'm not getting a description for this.

Grabatron -Free
    Take control of a UFO with a retractable claw and destroy the puny humans!

Six Guns -Free
    Buck Crosshaw never shot a man who didn’t deserve it, but now he’s an outlaw who had to fake his own death and escape to Arizona. But in escaping one evil, Buck is about to face another, for an ancient and wicked force stirs in the hills of this mysterious region.

Wind up Knight -Free
    Guide your Wind-up Knight through devilish levels--over 50 in all--to rescue the Princess from the clutches of the evil Black Knight.

Osmos -$3 (Demo available)
    Absorb, or be absorbed...

Project 83113 -Free
    The ultimate battle has begun. Special unit 83113 (Belle) evolved for one purpose: bring an end to the reign of the machine.

Speedx 3D -Free
    Stunning accelerometer-controlled tunnel racer with amazing 3D graphics

World of Goo -$5 (Demo available)
    Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.

Apparatus -$1.29 (Lite version available)
    Build a complex machine to perform a simple task, Rube Goldberg style

Critical Strike Portable -Free
    Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.

Broken Sword: Director's Cut -$4
    One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy.

Emulators (by Yongzh) -(Atari-Gameboy-Gameboy Color-SEGA Master System-Genesis-N64-NES-SNES) -Free, except N64 is $5
    Allows you to play games from old consoles. These apps need to be sideloaded. You need to download the game ROMs from somewhere else...

FPse -$3.95
    Playstation emulator. You need to download the game ROMs from somewhere else....
    Anyone tried Nova 3 on the Infinity?
    Read about freezes and black scenes...

I have. And yes, it did have the same symptoms at first. So I made sure I disabled autostart for all unnecessary apps. After a reboot (and still about 700M free mem according to the System Tuner widget) I was able to play Nova 3. After about 20 mins of play I closed it and started MC3 (also part of the end of summer sale). Previously, it too would freeze/flicker, but I was able to play it. I quit after about 30 mins and returned to Nova 3. About 5 mins in, I died, and respawned, but the screen would start to flicker/freeze.

It seems to me that both games and/or the nvidia gfx driver are memory hungry and can't deal with memory fragmentation very well. I'm still trying to dig up some clues as to what might be the cause of all this using CatLog. I have already tracked down that when the screen starts to flicker/get stuck CatLog shows a lot of NvRnChannelSubmit failed entries (from NvOsDebugPrintf), which has been reported for other games as well, here on xda.
    Max Payne is on sale for $0.99 until September 4th, go get it while it's hot!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5yb2Nrc3Rhci5tYXhwYXluZSJd
    do you have instructions on how to get Zelda textures to work?

I try and try...

"
    1. You need to first download the textures you want. Usually googling "N64 texture packs" gets the job done. Or name of the game Star Fox 64 Texture Packs(or hacks)

2. After you download your texture pack, unzip it. There should be a single folder, inside that folder you should see more folders called Characters, Ingame, Text, etc. (Depending on the game)

3. Move that folder to your SD Card \.n64oid\hires_texture\ (So if we downloaded a super smash bros texture it would look like \.n64oid\hires_texture\SMASH BROTHERS)

4. Next the name of the folder must match the "Rom Name" of your n64 game rom. To know the Rom Name:
    -Download Tool64
    -Open the folder where your roms are (File > Open)
    -Right Click on the rom and select Rom Properties
    -Look at the "Rom Name" value, that is what the folder needs to be named.

5. Open N64oid, go to Settings > Engine settings > Enable external textures. And turn those on.

6. Start the game up and all should be fine."

My folders are "STARFOX64", "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA", SMASH BROTHERS", etc.

Texture packs in .dat form (glide64 plugin version) will NOT work, unfortunately. You have to use unpacked versions that just have the .png files, etc.

Here is a version of djipi's cell pack that is unpacked and compatible with n64oid. (not in .dat form.)
    http://ia600306.us.archive.org/19/items/Celda/TheLegendOfZelda.rar
    Game list !

Here are some fun games that should run well on the infinity.

Temple run - Classic temple run. jump, slide, turn, collect coins and score.
    Agent Dash - Almost like Temple run
    Impossible game - Jump over thing with a square ! Recommended !
    Minecraft PE - Well blocky minecraft.
    Trialx2 - 3d motorcycle game.
    Eternity warriors 2 - Diablo 3 stylelish. Great graphics.
    Marble Saga - Shoot colored balls to win.
    Real Fotball 2012 - Fotball game, Great graphics.
    Gears and Guts - Drive over zombies with a armored car. FUN !
    Glow Hockey 2 - Simple 1v1 "hand-hockey".
    Call of mini - zombies - Shoot zombies , ads :/
    Slice Ice - Simple game, Slice ice. RELAXING GAME!
    Flcommando - Fun fps shooting game 3d. Good Graphics.
    Punch hero - Nitendo wii looking boxing game.