Problem running ussd code

Search This thread

timmyja

Feb 22, 2011
I have problem running ussd code. it just runns until i press the home key.i m from jamaica in the caribbean and got this phone from someone in the states.is there any way around this or an app or somting help please.

michael-mic-

Feb 10, 2011
I got this from other forum.

Try to turn off Mobile Tracker
Go to Settings->Location and Security->Mobile tracker
turn it off for letting USSD code.

Hope it help.

ReactionF

Oct 10, 2011
Have this problem too. When I enter something like *100# I receive only this.
DSC01435.jpg
Or “MMI Complete” on *100*1# Firmware 4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_6 SBF
on stock firmware have only "USSD code running"

sarandepp

Mar 14, 2011
Chennai
Hi, I am from india, I am also not able to run any USSD Code , I have free data 3G plan , I am anot able to see the data usage , the operator sends it in USSD code only , What should I do, I am not able to find the Mobile tracker in location & security

~Saran

kojitabe

Feb 15, 2011
Is there any solution for this problem?
I'm from Indonesia,and I already ask to photon owner's here that they all got the same problem.

kojitabe

Feb 15, 2011
Please,we need dev to fix this issue..
I love photon at the first sight,but since it can't use ussd code to check my balance (since in my country unlimited package is still expensive so i have to use prepaid one) then i'm going to atrix 2 for now,and it's been shipped.
If this issue already fix,maybe i'll sell my atrix 2 to get this photon.
All mopho devs,please help us here..

Btw,should i create a new thread about this issue on photon development subforum so devs could see this thread and trying to fix this?
Thanks in advance

bearw815

Aug 8, 2010
AZ
Please,we need dev to fix this issue..
I love photon at the first sight,but since it can't use ussd code to check my balance (since in my country unlimited package is still expensive so i have to use prepaid one) then i'm going to atrix 2 for now,and it's been shipped.
If this issue already fix,maybe i'll sell my atrix 2 to get this photon.
All mopho devs,please help us here..

Btw,should i create a new thread about this issue on photon development subforum so devs could see this thread and trying to fix this?
Thanks in advance

Found this maybe work?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12348102

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, guys. I'm with Electrify stock 2.3.5 locked bootloader and I was very angry, when USSD does not work.
    So here is the program, that catch ussd responses by AT.
    It's working on my stock 2.35 but I cannot test it on another firmware, because locked bootloader.
    I'll be happy if I help someone.
    Here is demo program USSD Moto.
    Hi guys,

I asked one person and he wrote USSD catcher for me.

Here is it. Just install widget, do USSD request and press home button in few seconds. Enjoy USSD reply on widget!

Works on hybrid ROM.

Donations to his WebMoney account: Z133217813729

Thanks.
    UssdMoto cracked

This version show 'demo', but it's cracked and work with more then 5 ussd requests.
    Developer does not give me full version and does not share it with market, so, as is.
    Tested on Electrify 2.3.5 locked.