[Q] Mac root?

Search This thread

bboyimpact33

Sep 4, 2012
so im kind of confused. i just got a macbook pro and i have no idea how to root my tmobile s5, any help?

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
so im kind of confused. i just got a macbook pro and i have no idea how to root my tmobile s5, any help?

You can't. You could use bootcamp and do it, but since you need ODIN (and it only works on windows), your best option is to just use a windows pc.

And yeah, there are programs like heimdall for mac, but I've tried it and it fails when it tries to get the PIT file (partition map).

Reactions: bboyimpact33

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I have used heimdall before and it is such a pain. If you have access to a windows pc you will be better off and much easier interface, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can't. You could use bootcamp and do it, but since you need ODIN (and it only works on windows), your best option is to just use a windows pc.

And yeah, there are programs like heimdall for mac, but I've tried it and it fails when it tries to get the PIT file (partition map).