Which firmware am I supposed to download?

Search This thread

DiDA™

Jun 18, 2013
Hello,

I was going to download a firmware for my Note II since I want to take it back to stock and sell it but my Country isn't listed on the Drop-Down on sammobile.com. What do you do in this case? Do you choose a country closest to yours or something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Hello,

I was going to download a firmware for my Note II since I want to take it back to stock and sell it but my Country isn't listed on the Drop-Down on sammobile.com. What do you do in this case? Do you choose a country closest to yours or something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello.. You have posted in the wrong forum as this is not a NOTE II forum. But typically, choose the one closest to your country will do

Reactions: DiDA™

DiDA™

Jun 18, 2013
Hello.. You have posted in the wrong forum as this is not a NOTE II forum. But typically, choose the one closest to your country will do

Oh, right! N700 is Note I?

Sorry and thanks for the answer! :)

Another quick question regarding the same thing. Is there anywhere else to download the firmwares except sammobile.com? I don't even see a download link there and I remember downloading a FW for my GS3 on a very sluggish site.

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City

Another quick question regarding the same thing. Is there anywhere else to download the firmwares except sammobile.com? I don't even see a download link there and I remember downloading a FW for my GS3 on a very sluggish site.

If you want a stock firmware, I think sammobile is the best. type sammobile.com/firmware and it will take you to the download page. Just type your device N7100 in the firmware box.

Reactions: DiDA™

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

If you want a stock firmware, I think sammobile is the best. type sammobile.com/firmware and it will take you to the download page. Just type your device N7100 in the firmware box.