Official 3.2 Update!

Search This thread

marcchelala

Aug 6, 2010
Advice to everyone:
DO NOT UPDATE!

After update, I cannot connect to any Wifi Networks, I also cannot connect my Tab to Kies, and Auto-rotate doesn't work either...

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk

seanfitz100

Nov 14, 2011
i updated mine and now the wifi doesnt work and i cant reset my tablet either keeps saying network error please help!

sreymj

Nov 4, 2010
This despite the posts directly above telling you NOT to update for that exact reason.

Guess you should wait until a solution presents itself.

A solution has presented itself, and has been confirmed over and over. Update via Kies. It works fine. I have updated three 10.1 devices; mine, my wife's, and my son's. There is NO reason to make a blanket statement against updating. OTA has reported issues, Kies is fine. Be clear when you are attempting to help.

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
When possible, you should always update via Kies. God knows it isn't perfect but it's smart enough to detect a failed update and put itself and the device in emergency recovery mode to get back to a clean original image.

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
I get this when trying to update through kies. I heard there's less problems that way:

20hxe8y.png

I live in the U.S. so I don't know what's wrong. :(

fraz82

Aug 19, 2011
Houston
When possible, you should always update via Kies. God knows it isn't perfect but it's smart enough to detect a failed update and put itself and the device in emergency recovery mode to get back to a clean original image.

my problem is that my kies, wont recognize my device. it is stock TW 3.1. Why is that happening, it was fine until kies prompted me to update a few days ago to 2.1.0 v... and after that, now it wont recognize my device, so updating my tab is a far away scenario.

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
my problem is that my kies, wont recognize my device. it is stock TW 3.1. Why is that happening, it was fine until kies prompted me to update a few days ago to 2.1.0 v... and after that, now it wont recognize my device, so updating my tab is a far away scenario.

If there is any thing buggier than Samsung firmware and firmware updates, it is Kies.

Reactions: fraz82

fraz82

Aug 19, 2011
Houston
trust me, thats the first thing i tried, it reinstalls the drivers, i restart the computer, and still the same problem. then i tried reinstalling the older version, prior to the kies update, now even that gives me the same error. hmm... quite odd. considering there havent been any software changes to the tab or my pc in that same time period.

fraz82

Aug 19, 2011
Houston
thanks, but no cigar. The kies page on samsungs site also just went down, and the 3.2 update is also pulled. i guess we now play the waiting game.

torfinn

Dec 14, 2011
Bryne
Eg er ny bruker av Samsung Tab. 10.1.
Har OS versjon 3.1.
Har prøvd både KIES og OTA.
Finner ingen oppgraderting til OS 3.2.
Noen i Norge som kan hjelpe meg?

tandfeen

Oct 25, 2010
Eg er ny bruker av Samsung Tab. 10.1.
Har OS versjon 3.1.
Har prøvd både KIES og OTA.
Finner ingen oppgraderting til OS 3.2.
Noen i Norge som kan hjelpe meg?

Hej
Al kommunikation herinde skal foregå på engelsk. Forum regler...

But 3.2 is apparantly not available in Norway yet.
Either wait for the update or download and install one of the roms available in here

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

Top Liked Posts