[Q] [Discussion]What features you want to see in NeroDroid ROM? [21 Apr 2012]

Search This thread

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
Hi nero, thanks for you rom. Been using it for 2 weeks, and all I can say is : SUPERB! This rom has everything that I need such as speed and performance :D

but did I the only one who feel a bit lag since the v9? I'm going to test universal edition tonight, but yeah, I feel a little bit lag in v9. Hope it wel get better in universal #2.

Thanks, and well done, bro!
Yes i have messed up with system n i think 20 MB RAM is lower than usual.Will fix this in next release...

tjfriese

Dec 14, 2011
I just can't install anything after flashing universal edition. It reboots and reboots again if I install any app. Now I get back to v8 and waiting for the next release which A2SD is removed. I think A2SD makes my mini pro keep rebooting:p:p.

thank you for keep updating the rom and listening to our opinion :D

This can be solved by installing the X Kernel and disabling App2SD from the App2SD app. I have a post a couple of pages back concerning this issue and the response from NeroYoung.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Would it be possible to make it possible to change the font on the lock screen? Maybe the size of the font as well?

Also, what is the best way to back up apps and settings so that I don't have to reconfigure everything with each new release? Is Titanium Backup the best way to do this?

I am really enjoying using this ROM so far.

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
This can be solved by installing the X Kernel and disabling App2SD from the App2SD app. I have a post a couple of pages back concerning this issue and the response from NeroYoung.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Would it be possible to make it possible to change the font on the lock screen? Maybe the size of the font as well?

Also, what is the best way to back up apps and settings so that I don't have to reconfigure everything with each new release? Is Titanium Backup the best way to do this?

I am really enjoying using this ROM so far.
yes titanium backup is the best way
i use it and reconfigure my phone in 10 min after testing new version :D

kingfalcon

Sep 7, 2011
hey...
please don't remove a2sd...
although it's a little buggy, but i need it...
i think the best alternative is add option in aroma, is the user want to install a2sd or not....

Last edited:

basmaje

Mar 17, 2011
aleppo
I test all rom for xperia mini but NeroDroid ROM is the best..Thank you

can you add arabic language Please :p

Sorry for my bad English

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Yeah, dat would be under Custom Installation.... But tha Walkman player aint fully working, settings aint opening & tha output aint Loud but Its a Cool player!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thread is open again !
    This time i want your openion on AROMA Installer
    What features you want to have in installer of our NeroDroid ROM ?
    What should be the maximum size? Any features that should be removed ?
    Do tell me everything you want to have in a ROM.Also provide any type of content you have with you that we will add in NDRU.

Also other suggestions are welcomed :)

Hurry Up ! This thread is opened for short time.
    Work Progress

Upcoming features NeroDroid ROM Universal v2

• Removed A2SD [Done,Separate installation option in Aroma]
    • Removed Optional Apps that can be downloaded from Market,this is to make ROM size small :D [DONE]
    • Added Stock walkman Player [DONE]
    • DSP manager issue Fix [Removed,Volume+ is better]
    • Reboot to clockwork mode Fix [Already working fine]
    • Walkman key fix [Done]
    • Statusbar transparency reduced. [DONE,10% transparency]
    • RAM problem fix [DONE, via More init.d tweaks]
    • Battery life increase [Done,CPU tweaks for more battery life]
    • Sound glitches on Mini [Fixed,By iBeats]
    • Blue text in statusbar [Done]
    • Boot sound [Done,its optional cause bootsound lasts for 6 sec,no complaints will be heard]
    • Xperia S dialer contact backup fix [Done,Thanks to singh_dd93]
    • Xperia S contact search by names not by no. fix [Done,As per requested by IMRAND]
    • Live with walkman camera fix
    • Live with walkman speaker fix [Done]
    • Xperia S infinite view [Done]
    • Transperent top bar in Statusbar [Done,optional via Aroma]
    v5 Finalized

NeroDroid ROM v5 Finalized
    See 1st and 3rd post for more details
    ROM will be uploaded in one or two days !!
    thanks.. i'm chking it out now..

btw .. while downloading it I found that in the pull down notification menu the downloading details are not visible.. that is you can see the progress bar of downloading but can't read as the font is too dark..rest of the notifications are good..
    can't produce a screenshot as the default app won't take the screenshot of the notification panel
    Don't worry about it,i have fixed that thing now and will be added in next version...