[Q] ROM Manager

Search This thread

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Lol sorry, i asked if rom manager was safe r not coz iv heard of people f**k**g up thier phones from using it, and i got reply. It is safe its just people r not installing the right way and its causing problems to thier phones.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Yh i always do but was just asking coz alot of devs put it in with thier roms. Thanks

royrob69

Apr 22, 2012
using recovery is way better, it's easy to mess your phone with rom manager when you dont know how to use it

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Is your phone s-off & rooted?

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Thats just guide to do it, hope that helps

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Cool. Personaly i like 4EXT Recovery and you can partition your sdcard with it to, you can get it in market or google 4EXT for thier own page. Some devs recommend that you use a recovery that is best with thier roms. So please read before flashing a rom and read other forums about it for more info. And you get into recovery by powering off your phone then you hold the volume down button + power button. Dont forget research n read :D

fdinis

Jan 14, 2012
Cool. Personaly i like 4EXT Recovery and you can partition your sdcard with it to, you can get it in market or google 4EXT for thier own page. Some devs recommend that you use a recovery that is best with thier roms. So please read before flashing a rom and read other forums about it for more info. And you get into recovery by powering off your phone then you hold the volume down button + power button. Dont forget research n read :D

4EXT Recovery does the sme thing that Rom Manager?
What other recovery apps exist?

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Erm? ClockWorkMod which u can flash from ur ROM Manager app. I only use 4EXT so cant really advise u which to use. U should be able to find more info in other forums. ClockWorkMod is popular tho