HUGE battery drain overnight!

Search This thread

matthew33

Nov 24, 2010
WALES, UK
Google Pixel 8 Pro

Last night I put my phone to bed (lol) with over 65% battery, and as per usual, my low battery warning beeps woke me up before my alarm did!!

Reached over and the phone was at 1% battery level!!!!:mad::mad:

Here are a few screenshots of my setup.

Can anyone help me find out what the problem is, or should I use it as a rugby ball and kick it into the stratosphere? :D

cheers
Matt

matthew33

Nov 24, 2010
WALES, UK
Google Pixel 8 Pro
HI,

have you got any weird apps installed? you maybe a victim of "cryptocoin-mining code" exploit

android bitcoin dogecoin mining malware

Nah, got no dodgy apps installed.

Did a complete reinstall of the Rom with full wipe etc too.....still the same happens.

I can put the phone by side of bed at 60% battery, then i'm .literally woke up by the damn thing beeping at me tell me there is like, 1-5% left !

frustrating :crying::crying:

Charun_za

Mar 14, 2011
South Africa
oh dear, maybe its battery dying, lithiums don't like being discharged down so low, 10%~ is a danger zone for battery and recharge cycle,
lower the % goes, the shorter the life of the battery gets and less recharge cycles you get :(

only logical thing i can think of

Reactions: matthew33

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI,

have you got any weird apps installed? you maybe a victim of "cryptocoin-mining code" exploit

android bitcoin dogecoin mining malware
    oh dear, maybe its battery dying, lithiums don't like being discharged down so low, 10%~ is a danger zone for battery and recharge cycle,
    lower the % goes, the shorter the life of the battery gets and less recharge cycles you get :(

only logical thing i can think of