Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 problems

Search This thread

FlipFlop425

Feb 18, 2013
I upgraded to Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 and everything is working besides the wifi. I completely missed the step of flashing the update for supersu and gogolies wififix. The rom installed perfectly but when I reinstalled safestrap it says no root found and when I restart the phone i cannot get into safestrap to install the fixes for wifi and supersu. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I guess I don't know why you aren't posting this in thread you were following?....and there is a q & a forum for questions....short answer....you have to start the process over if you didn't flash su at the right time.

sent by bajarom v2.2 kitkat

loonie01

Mar 12, 2009
Detroit
I upgraded to Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 and everything is working besides the wifi. I completely missed the step of flashing the update for supersu and gogolies wififix. The rom installed perfectly but when I reinstalled safestrap it says no root found and when I restart the phone i cannot get into safestrap to install the fixes for wifi and supersu. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Grab the stock NC5 ODIN files. Once your at the stock NC5, use the new root method here (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2784138). After you have root, grab Safestrap 3.72 and install it. Reboot into safestrap and flash Superuser 1.94 or the new one 1.99. Then Boom your all set.

Reactions: djmisi99 and danveB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Grab the stock NC5 ODIN files. Once your at the stock NC5, use the new root method here (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2784138). After you have root, grab Safestrap 3.72 and install it. Reboot into safestrap and flash Superuser 1.94 or the new one 1.99. Then Boom your all set.