allshare vs smart dock

Search This thread

oikhlail11

Jan 6, 2012
el paso texas
Ok so ive been digging around here and there and really want to purchase the allshare cast hub to use my note 2 on my tv. That being said I have read many negative reviews about how horrible the sound is or how bad the quality is/ lagginess, etc.

Can others voice there experiences with the allshare cast hub?

On the other hand there is also this smart dock I have been reading about that turns your phone practically into a desktop computer. I think its sweet as hell but the 144 dollar price tag tells me other wise.

Please start ha all information is good information, maybe this can be a quide/ review page of people's experiences with the allshare cast or something like that, thanks! have a good one brothers and sisters!

RDI

Mar 21, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.RDI.us
I tried using AllShare on my Windows 7 computer. I have a pci-e card with 4 cable ready tuners. It uses windows media center to record in HD using (.wtv). This format is not supported by AllShare. I could not find anyone in their Allshare tech support to help. Samsung TV support could not tell me what speed their network ports are or what standards the Wifi on the new TVs is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

mad212

Oct 15, 2008
Phoenix
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have been using the allshare cast hub in my car hooked up to a Pioneer Appradio2 to mirror my display on the appradio and I have no sound quality issues. Connection is quick and easy. If you are rooted you will need to make sure your flash counter is set to 0 or the allshare cast will not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

twanskys204

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Lol my counter is pretty high, and I use all share to connect to my ps3 all the time...only thing is I can't figure out how to send files...I can only send media.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

twanskys204

Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Settings more settings then dlna.. I turn that on look at my ps3s xmb screen

twanskys204

Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Settings ,,more settings, then dlna.. I turn that on, look at my ps3s xmb screen
And there it is.. says the model number

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361673899547.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361673899547.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 232