[Q] How to remove China Unicom bloatware and Google Play Store block

Search This thread

acewilborne

Jan 27, 2014
I recently bought a new phone, which is the Samsung Galaxy Fame Duos GT-S6812i. I'm the kind of person to actually play with his smartphone, so I tried updating my version. But updating my phone resulted in having a Chinese version (the only update) from China Unicom. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of chinese apps. I rooted my phone and I was able to remove most of them, but I just CAN NOT use Google Play.

Can anyone help me out removing the block

P.S: I also wish to have the China Unicom boot animation removed and the official Samsung boot animation back

rkk253755

Jan 11, 2014
I recently bought a new phone, which is the Samsung Galaxy Fame Duos GT-S6812i. I'm the kind of person to actually play with his smartphone, so I tried updating my version. But updating my phone resulted in having a Chinese version (the only update) from China Unicom. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of chinese apps. I rooted my phone and I was able to remove most of them, but I just CAN NOT use Google Play.

P.S: I also wish to have the China Unicom boot animation removed and the official Samsung boot animation back

hi,

for restalling original bootanimation use this xda thread..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2063280

or you can change with this method...

"hongkiat.com/blog/change-android-boot-animation/"

or use thsi application from play store "Boot Animations ★ root"

---rkk

JFam5

Nov 1, 2013
I had something like this from Japan. Problem is that unless there is a full root and unlock you are stuck with the rom. You can get full or soft root and use TB to freeze some apps and see what remains stable. You probably won't be able to freeze or uninstall all of the apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

jhony_ale

May 18, 2014

and resolvistes about your phone just happened to me and wanted to know what did you do your

asimadeel

Jun 16, 2014
Dubai
Same Issue

Same Model and Same Issue I am facing. I have done many experiments but i am unable to get rid of Chinese apps, except i force stop them.

Secondly I finally got able to install many of the apps using app search tool but still my Google Play Store is not working and i am again and again getting message that unfortunately Google play services stopped working. Hangout is unable to signin. Gmail, Maps, Youtube are working. Google Plus is not getting installed. Also there i couldn't find any option to have Google Contacts Sync in it.

If anyone can help to resolve this issue, i will be really grateful.

selinaselina

Jul 23, 2015
I have got the same problems as yours

I have the same problem as yours on galaxy I9082. I tried to flash many ROMs via odin, cwm, trwp rooted my phone but nothing seems to work. the installation always fails. I am fed up with this chinese version and apps. please if you find a solution to this get me some help.

var_vat

Nov 29, 2015

Same problem with my Huawei Enjoy 5 (TIT-AL00)

Any solution?

Thanks

moj.enjoy

Nov 6, 2014

JUST use This app for GApps
Bit.ly/SmartGapps
http://bit.ly/SmartGapps

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts