Originally Posted by Zionator
Oh ok thanks for the explanation.
This is how i did it :
1. Reboot into TWRP.
2. In TWRP tap the settings tab.
3. Tap the Time Zone tab.
4. Find your time zone and when you find your time zone then go one time zone back eg. "My zone is London so i pick Azores, Cape Verde".
5. Above the "Set Time Zone tab there is a Offset of None, 15, 30 and 45 tap the 30 Offset.
6. Tap the Set Time Zone and you are done.
So instead on my Current Time Zone being "GTM0BST" it's now "AZOREST1:30AZOREDT"
Hope it makes sense
---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------
Am i the only one having problems mounting the extsdcard in TWRP ?
I cant flash anything from extsdcard
Can you post /tmp/recovery.log after you try to flash so I can see what is happening?
I am sounding like a broken record.
Phone: Tmobile Galaxy Note 3 Sim unlocked
ROM: Touchwiz stock SELINUX Enforcing
64 GB Class 10 Sandisk
If you need help please, please, please, please post recovery.log.
1. adb pull /tmp/recovery.log or Advanced->Copy Log to SDCard
2. Upload /tmp/recovery.log or /sdcard/recovery.log to http://paste.tinyw.in
How to submit a bug report!