S5 Mms

Search This thread

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Thanks for the info! I checked the OP of your ROM thread and didn't see it....is there anyway to throw together a package of your s5 sms stuff so I can just throw that on my phone? since you are from what I see the first to beast mode it into perfection.

Edit: ok I found the apks in your other thread. (I was originally looking in S5 port thread). Now have you changed those apks at all? cause the ones I grabbed a few weeks ago from international forums would install and work EXCEPT for mms. thanks in advance!

Keep your eyes open for Baja Rom over on the Verizon Note 3 dev thread.
@bajasur has got the goods going on some critical S5 apps, themed, including mms, and hopefully phone and contacts.

Just outstanding to see this device and all of these terrific devs delivering for us.

Good news for all.

The best news is that which you see here by the awesome dev @sac23, delivering the goods for our community.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

Wacky2bakky

Feb 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
@bajasur has got the goods going on some critical S5 apps, themed, including mms, and hopefully phone and contacts.

Just outstanding to see this device and all of these terrific devs delivering for us.

Good news for all.

Hey Mic, will that baja rom work on our sprint note 3?

Reactions: micmars

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the info! I checked the OP of your ROM thread and didn't see it....is there anyway to throw together a package of your s5 sms stuff so I can just throw that on my phone? since you are from what I see the first to beast mode it into perfection.

Edit: ok I found the apks in your other thread. (I was originally looking in S5 port thread). Now have you changed those apks at all? cause the ones I grabbed a few weeks ago from international forums would install and work EXCEPT for mms. thanks in advance!

Good news for all.

The best news is that which you see here by the awesome dev @sac23, delivering the goods for our community.

The S5 port? What's left on it that doesn't work man? Looks pretty nice

Camera, but I believe that a fix may already have been attained, and a newer iteration is in the pipeline.

check my rom i just got everything working :)
    Found this in the international forum. I take no credit for this. Antt00 came up with it. Confirmed working on NAB K3 V2. Haven't tested on anything else.

Downloads:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ms91rlyl86ddsi8

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gv7jwrw4n07hdc

Instructions:

SYSTEM/APP/SecTelephonyProvider.apk

Rename old SecTelephonyProvider.apk to SecTelephonyProvider.apk.bak in system/app
    Paste new SecTelephonyProvider.apk. and set permissions to 0644 (rwrr)

SYSTEM/PRIV-APP/SecMms.apk

Rename old SecMms.apk to SecMms.apk.bak in system/priv-app
    Paste new SecMms.apk. and set permissions to 0644 (rwrr)

Restart phone.

IMPORTANT: Back up your phone before trying this. You won't be able to remove easily if you wanna go back. It changes system and data files. The messaging does work and it's kinda cool but mms doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Text messages worked fine, I could receive pictures but I could not send..