MAX PAYNE FOR R : GALAXY R has same functionality like other major mobiles

Search This thread

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Beleive it or not i use Class 4 and get i get 6 to 7mbps, dont u think it is enough :p

and dloading through wifi ??? report later abt the full screen, when its done..plzz

hmmm..you are the lucky one whose getting the speed of 6-7 MB/s.. & yup downloading it through WIFI but when screen off, its speed goes down like hell man..I will let you know the same after downloading..:victory:

'cooleagle'

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 19, 2012
LOL...no wait, mine is Class 2 not class 4,...hahahaha. Transcend FTW....class 2 , 6-7mb :p

You are nuts man ! :D Class 2 !?! :eek:
At least go for Class 6 uSD. With class 2 you are limiting the capability of this device, you can't watch high bit rate movies with this & God help you when you are transferring any large amount of data from or to the card.

chandrus1983

Jan 18, 2012
Somewhere In India
You are nuts man ! :D Class 2 !?! :eek:
At least go for Class 6 uSD. With class 2 you are limiting the capability of this device, you can't watch high bit rate movies with this & God help you when you are transferring any large amount of data from or to the card.

lol, now i saw its Class 2...hahahah yeah !! now i have ordered the 32Gb Class 4 card, its on the way :p

i have watched couple of movies, what prob are you saying....
i have no prob

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

cards are made to be transferring data from one to another system. Speed plays really a great role in it..& when it comes to in Mobile then it must be..so try to go for class 6 or 10..coz when you will be copied huge file (like a HD MOVIE OF 2GB) then you will see the effect.

Hey @chandrus: atleast you are playing Maxpayne, I m still downloading from last night..

Bro, finished dloading ??????

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
lol, now i saw its Class 2...hahahah yeah !! now i have ordered the 32Gb Class 4 card, its on the way :p

i have watched couple of movies, what prob are you saying....
i have no prob

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Bro, finished dloading ??????

No bro, MTNL has disconnected my Connection (dont know why).. compaint already did..dont know when will my wifi will work:crying:

Bhavik Jain

Mar 1, 2012
Hey guyz im not able to play max payne i downloaded the data but wen i tap on tutorial or new game it just shows and orange screen with sum icons on the right which on tapping does not do anything. And the orange screen is scrollable. Wats the prob plz help

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

vipul12389mehta

Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
Hey guyz im not able to play max payne i downloaded the data but wen i tap on tutorial or new game it just shows and orange screen with sum icons on the right which on tapping does not do anything. And the orange screen is scrollable. Wats the prob plz help

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

Well i dont know wats wrong with you ppl.....
i downloded c*****d *** and in first shot i downloaded the data file...n running the game without any hassle...!! :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rockstar Games is on a roll in bringing those classic PC games to Android devices. After we first heard that the third-person shooter would be coming in April, Max Payne Mobile will finally come in all of its gun blazing, noir storytelling goodness on June 14.Max Payne Mobile, which is a port of the 2001 PC game, has been optimized to run on Android devices. The Android version features HD graphics, high-resolution textures, customizable controls, and gamepad support.It seems Max Payne Mobile will only run on selected Android phones and tablets for now.

Here’s the list of supported devices:
    Motorola Razr and Razr Maxx
    Motorola Atrix
    Motorola Photon
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    HTC One X
    HTC One S
    HTC Rezound
    HTC Evo 3D
    HTC Sensation
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Samsung Galaxy R
    Sony Xperia S
    Sony Xperia Play
    Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
    Acer Iconia

Asus Eee Pad Transformer
    Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
    Dell Streak 7
    LG Optimus Pad
    Medion Lifetab
    Motorola Xoom
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1
    Sony Tablet S
    Sony Tablet P
    Toshiba Thrive
    HTC Flyer
    HTC Jetstream

& this will be available for $2.99 in Play.google.com..
    using which application.?? also can you provide application link..??:confused:

many apps available in market, set cpu is best but its paid.

just search cpu in market and u will find a list full of apps for overclocking.

(u can use rom toolbox free version its having the best UI)
    i am getting this error, i am connected to wifi....i can browse the net...
    help !

use this one