|KERNEL| SOAPKernel>>AOSP>>6 || 1920mhz ||3.0.76|| 5|13

Search This thread

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
Any chance of getting the latest version working on AOSP? Or maybe adding whatever that other kernel (devil) has so that you can use it for both AOSP and TW Roms without having to build two different ones?

Last edited:

jayjay1234

Jan 24, 2009
Hi, Just wondering is this kernel still in development. I find this one has the best battery life for me.

Thanks1

kennonk

Hi, Just wondering is this kernel still in development. I find this one has the best battery life for me.

Thanks1

Even though there hasn't been any updates in a while, this kernel is still the one I judge all other aosp kernels by. The latest version has occassionally given me some grief with black screen on first boot after install, but if it boots the first time then it is smooth sailing from there on out. I do not OC or UV so I am talking about out of the box goodness. I am currently running it on slimrom 7.2 and it is smooth and battery sipping magic.

Reactions: Flowbyte

spinrite

Oct 30, 2006
Winnipeg
voodoo sound support

Does this mean I can download voodoo sound plus app from ap store and my cleanROM ace 4.9 should be compatible? But when I run this kernel it says its not compatible with this kernel or even Stweaks.

rans0m00

Oct 11, 2012
CleanRom is tw and this is aosp. I believe he does a kernel named saber kernel for the tw people.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: twanskys204

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ptmr3 ~ Evil1art ~ Djintrigue808 ~ Lantek23 ~ Akapaul26 ~ AddisG ~ Apen83 ~ Sbreen94
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sources -->> https://github.com/SonsOfAndroid

SOAPKernel
    This Kernel Should Be Compatible with most AOSP based JB ROMS for this device-- (Not TW/Samsung Base)​

READ, READ, READ before downloading, flashing, or posting questions

Not all phones are created equal meaning some phones will not handle Overclocking or Undervolting as well as others.

Features
    Kernel Version 3.0.76
    OC to 1920
    4.7 Linaro toolchain
    Advanced Power Emulation
    Added Governors=
    -Lazy
    -Lulzactive
    -Hotplug
    -Adaptive
    Added Shedulers=
    -bfq
    -sio
    -vr
    -zen
    Default Scheduler= Cfq
    Default Governor= Pegasusq
    Default boot set to 1600
    Ramdisk Mods to support Custom Boot Animations
    Voodoo Sound Support
    Touchwake

Github

In my GITHUB you can find my sources and code changes

Credits
    Samsung for Official Source Code
    Andreilux
    Faux123
    Cmenard
    Simone 201
    Gregkh
    Sarcastillo
    Cyanogen
    kejar
    DerTeufel
    Ezekeel

Instructions
    TWRP Recovery HIGHLY Recommended!

-Download Kernel
    -Nandroid
    -Flash Kernel
    -Boot system and DO NOT TOUCH FOR 2-3 MIN

Changelog
    Code:
    5|13
    - Touchwake

3|28
    - Complete Rebuild
    - New Mali/Ump

3|20
    - Frequency Scaling For Performance Control
    -Etc

3|11
    Initial Release

HTML:
    Note To Donators!

Every donation is more than appreciated! To show my appreciation for my
     supporters, I will now begin listing every Donator in the OP as a special
     thank you. 

THANK YOU

Special Thanks To The Following Supporters Of This Kernel

*kennonk

Downloads

SOAPKernel_6 -- http://d-h.st/KZR

Control TouchWake with TricksterMod ( Turn on and set to '0')

Support this Development By clicking this Button,,, Thank you

Guide to Thread Participation":

Generally speaking, we are a pretty calm group of people, but as with so many other things in life, there are those that evoke a negative response from the very start. THAT is why we are such believers in maintaining a polite, respectful thread. Most everyone here is eager to help, and the only thing we ask is (despite the associated tedium) read the entire thread, it can only help. If and when you are still stuck, feel free to ask questions, we're all here to help one another.

--TMobTim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Compiling 6 now

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    Two updates to the tw version since the last update to this one. Has the soap taken the backseat to tw?

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

And this one got 4 updates before I updated tw. There is only so much that can be done at once by one person

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app