GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

Search This thread

vishalbraj

Aug 19, 2013
Hi I want to root my galaxy tab2 p3100 and want to install best rom. My build no is jz054k p3100ddcmg1, baseband v p3100DDCLK1 jelly bean 4.1.2 plz somebody help me .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

benderbort

Nov 23, 2013
Toronto
Hi I want to root my galaxy tab2 p3100 and want to install best rom. My build no is jz054k p3100ddcmg1, baseband v p3100DDCLK1 jelly bean 4.1.2 plz somebody help me .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ROMs are a matter of preference, you might hate the ROM that I think is best, your best bet is to research the most common ROMs, look at screenshots, features, then pick a few, download them and try them one by one.

Personally I love Cyanogenmod, its fast, reliable(even the nightly builds) and it can be updated OTA once you're on Cyanogenmod. Don't be scared, read everything twice to make sure you understand what you are doing.

Best of luck.

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
not working to sync :( somethingś wrong
Code:
(...)urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/samsung/p3110/cm.mk]]: "vendor/samsung/omap4-common/common-vendor.mk" does not exist.  Schluss.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_p3110'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Edit:
Starting from new... resyncing right now...

Last edited:

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
not working to sync :( somethingś wrong
Code:
(...)urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/samsung/p3110/cm.mk]]: "vendor/samsung/omap4-common/common-vendor.mk" does not exist.  Schluss.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_p3110'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Edit:
Starting from new... resyncing right now...

Hmmm... :(

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Sill syncing... maybe i have to setup my ubuntu completely new... first time it works witch cm10.2 ... but it´s not working too... maybe something´s wrong :(

Txjacob

May 22, 2013
How long does it usually take for a new version of CyanogenMod to reach stable? I usually stick to the stable builds, but I'm considering putting the unofficial version of KitKat on my P3110.

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
How long does it usually take for a new version of CyanogenMod to reach stable? I usually stick to the stable builds, but I'm considering putting the unofficial version of KitKat on my P3110.

Cm10.2 still isn't stable status yet, so u will have to wait a while!

But cm11 is well stable enough!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Advanced CWM / PhilZ Non Touch 6.00.1 :) Supports KitKat-Roms too :)
Great working :) - Not good as PhilZ Touch but much better then only CWM :D

Trying to build for P5100 & P5110 too right now :)

Pst.: I haven´t shared a link yet for Downloading :p

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
Advanced CWM / PhilZ Non Touch 6.00.1 :) Supports KitKat-Roms too :)
Great working :) - Not good as PhilZ Touch but much better then only CWM :D

Trying to build for P5100 & P5110 too right now :)

Pst.: I haven´t shared a link yet for Downloading :p

Ohh sh** didnt realize it said advanced! Well done bro! :thumbup::)

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Farewell!

With a bit of regret, I have to bid farewell to my Tab 2, and with it, to this great community... After buying the Asus Memo Pad HD 7, I am putting my Tab 2 up for sale on Craigslist.

I had a great time with this little tablet! Just wanted to say big THANK YOU to all the people who helped me along the way. Special thanks to @ketut.kumajaya and @Tsjoklat for their wonderful work on kernels and ROMs, to @Luigi2012SM64DS and @mitchellreece for a lot of useful info. Of course, not to forget folks like @Chainfire and @Phil3759, but that goes even without saying. :)

Happy New Year to all of you, and all the best wishes!
    @tetakpatak or donation for something good if a.dev don't accept donations (some people don't have anything to eat in this world for example). uploadfromtaptalk1429693554080.pnguploadfromtaptalk1429693566169.jpg

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk
    In the recovery there would be backup and restore.
    So go to there and press backup.
    U need to have atleast 2.5 GB of space.
    This is important as sometimes if u mess some things up and your tablet wont boot into your rom then this backup will come into help as u can always go into Recovery no matter what. :)
    Hi! I have a TAB 2 P3110 running cm10.1 and i want to know if its possible to install xposed framework. I want to run minminguard module.
    Thanks!
    :good:

If u have a cm10.1 , you must be having a custom recovery too.
    And so you can install xposed well and good.
    Get xposed installer from play store, install it and reboot.
    And then download modules from inside xposed installer app.
    If your phone doesnt boots up, then flash the zip xposed disabler from your sdcard.
    The zip will be made once u click on install xposed.
    Hope this helps.

Sent Via XDA App On My Awesome P3100..!
    Hi there, so im a high leveled Noob, i got a samsung Gtab2 10.1, after long use, i finally in a way i also cant

really explain able to Root and change the ROM to custom: Dhollmen ROM if im not wrong, well the thing is, all

is visible from the thread, i mean the way to do this and that. but how can i actually change it to this ROM

(xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2704517) ?? i try reading, well it promised better performance

and battery so i thought just give it a go. and along away got brain busted, so many words but there's no

download link for P5100. Honestly i had try reading before asking question, but my net here sooo bad u can

leave it loading take shower and make soup, come back and its still struggling.

so i give up when i reach page 8. ummm if its possible, can i also get a recommended snappy, stable with high

battery kinda ROM ? any help really2x appreciated.

Go with slimkats! The rom is really slick!
    Use the latest builds as always :)