Data connection problems

Search This thread

bryanxx

Mar 28, 2014
I am using a Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH- L710. I am not sure exactly what type of information that any of you would need in order to help me but I will just say everything I did. I rooted my phone using some safe way that was pretty easy and it worked and everything but it would not work for a certain root app I wanted to download. So I then reverted the root and tried to root using some siyah kernal so that I could use a certain app. Long story short I ended up changing the firmware(if thats even the right term) from Virgin Mobile 4.3 to Sprint 4.1 which is now not letting me use any data. I am unable to text, browse the web, or use anything that involves using any time of signal. I don't know how to fix it now I have tried some things but nothing fixes it. I don't know what further information that would be required in order to get help with this so PLEASE feel free to ask me and I will promptly respond in order to fix this problem :( THANK YOU.
TLDR: Switched from Virgin Mobile firmware to Sprint by accident now I have no data connection. My goal was to root my phone and use the siyah kernal on Virgin Mobile firmware.

bryanxx

Mar 28, 2014
Someone tried to help me on another forum but still my data connection still isnt working.

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Have you tried flashing the MD4 modem?

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Genesius01

Jul 5, 2013
Go to Android Forums under (Virgin Mobile) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root and look for a thread called [MOD] Sprint to Virgin Mobile LTE /MMS fix. Download the zip from that thread and flash it. It'll fix your settings to get you back on Virgin's network.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: 2strokenut

bryanxx

Mar 28, 2014
Go to Android Forums under (Virgin Mobile) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root and look for a thread called [MOD] Sprint to Virgin Mobile LTE /MMS fix. Download the zip from that thread and flash it. It'll fix your settings to get you back on Virgin's network.

my phone doesnt turn on anymore though

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.