Rooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Crostex, do your homework buddy. Read, educate yourself and then decide. Don't come here and pretend someone to do it for you. Rooting involves risks and of course profits....you have to make the decision, cause if you mess your phone nobody will care but you.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

GaToRxxx420

Apr 9, 2012
Taylor
Crostex, do your homework buddy. Read, educate yourself and then decide. Don't come here and pretend someone to do it for you. Rooting involves risks and of course profits....you have to make the decision, cause if you mess your phone nobody will care but you.

This^^ there is plenty of information out there. Research it and see if it's something you'll want to do. I did it and do not regret it. But it isn't for everyone.

MMM-BACONSTRIPS

Sep 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Zel let this one go this long? The Dark Knight, we are in need of your service!!

OP, educate yourself. If you don't take the time to understand what you're doing before you do it, no one is gonna take the time to help you figure out what you should have already known. Good luck!

GaToRxxx420

Apr 9, 2012
Taylor
Wow there is alot of nice people on this website....

There are plenty of nice people on here that are more than willing to help. But there is also a search feature and Google. It's how I found everything I needed to determine if I wanted to root my phone. Once you've done that and you have questions, then ask. There are risks and rewards to doing it. Hope that gives you a starting point.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

G

GuestK007

Zel let this one go this long? The Dark Knight, we are in need of your service!!

OP, educate yourself. If you don't take the time to understand what you're doing before you do it, no one is gonna take the time to help you figure out what you should have already known. Good luck!

220px-Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Wow there is alot of nice people on this website....

Its not about being nice or not being nice. It is about understanding what you are doing. This is a DEVELOPMENT site. Not a SUPPORT site.Without understanding of what your doing when something goes wrong you come back here and complain because you dnt understand what your doing. Rooting Voids your warrenty and unless you have the time to invest in what you are doing then I would not do it. Rooting is not for everyone.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    God...if you are asking that you'd better stay stock.