Mini MicroSD Reader for Android Smartphones & Tablets

Search This thread

DefinityX

Apr 8, 2012
Already asked them... You can see my post just a couple above yours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Already asked them... You can see my post just a couple above yours.

Thanks, I also mailed them and the answer was:

"Hi, XXXXX,

It is possible to use the reader and plug in a headphone at the same time. However, the casing at the plug connector area must be very thin -- like those Apple ear phones."

IRKONIK

Feb 5, 2013
Pyongyang
How come you guys talk about the safety of paypal in the FAQ, but actually paying with paypal is impossible? Wth man!
Is it safe to buy from your online store?
Definitely.
We use Google Cloud Platform to host our shopping site and Google has absolutely world-class security.
All communication from your browser to our servers (technically, Google's servers) and to our payment processing providers
(Stripe.com for credit card and debit card payment, and Paypal.com) are encrypted.
All these companies' systems meet the most strigent security requirements.
Source: https://shopmeenova.appspot.com/st/faq.html

Not offering paypal is a deal breaker for me. (And I guess that I am not the only one.)

Cheers!

cadiken

Mar 19, 2010
Yeah, just went to order and no PayPal. Deal breaker!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

paratox

Feb 18, 2010
in september they told me to add paypal in the beginning of october. i hope they will add it soon, i don`t like to leave my credit card number anywhere in the internets ...
bomb them with emails to add paypal payment. i think they don`t like the paypal fees. but they would sell much more with paypal!

Last edited:

dropke

Feb 3, 2012
Mini MicroSD card reader

in september they told me to add paypal in the beginning of october. i hope they will add it soon, i don`t like to leave my credit card number anywhere in the internets ...
bomb them with emails to add paypal payment. i think they don`t like the paypal fees. but they would sell much more with paypal!

I just got mine...............I am new with Android using Nexus 10 (Not Rooted)
Any one can inform me with what Programm I can run 'Mini Micro card' ?or do I have to change some 'setups'
Nexus does nor recognized SD card
belgium greetings

dropke

UK_Wildcats_Fans

May 22, 2008
I just got mine...............I am new with Android using Nexus 10 (Not Rooted)
Any one can inform me with what Programm I can run 'Mini Micro card' ?or do I have to change some 'setups'
Nexus does nor recognized SD card
belgium greetings

dropke

I am not aware of any options if you are NOT rooted. For rooted N10s, I recommend Stickmount that can be found in Play.

dropke

Feb 3, 2012
Mini MicroSD

I am not aware of any options if you are NOT rooted. For rooted N10s, I recommend Stickmount that can be found in Play.

The problem is the manufacturer says' 'requires third party software OR device being ROOTED!!!
but he does not mentioned the name of the software.!!!
As mine is new like me I will problely (when it gives great advances the NEXUS rooten)later
So all info is welcome
tnx

SeaFractor

Jun 16, 2011
SeaTac
The problem is the manufacturer says' 'requires third party software OR device being ROOTED!!!
but he does not mentioned the name of the software.!!!
As mine is new like me I will problely (when it gives great advances the NEXUS rooten)later
So all info is welcome
tnx

I use Nexus Media Importer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeysoft.nexususb.importer

But it's more of a reader for SD cards, I have to place the content on the SD card using my PC. To write to the SD card, I believe you have to root.

setzer715

Jan 29, 2009
North Phoenix
Received mine yesterday. No scams using my Debit Card.

The unit seems to work well. Read and Write speeds are good. I'm running CM10.2 and using StickMount and have a Sandisk 64GB UHS1 card. Was streaming a 1080p MKV without issues last night. The USB adapter it comes with works well with my PC. This will be a good addition to my travel case!

One small thing I noticed, the Micro USB connector moves a little in and out of the device. It does seem secure enough that it wont be an issue, just something I noticed.

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Just got one of these, using a 64g micro sd, and I think it's fantastic. Took a few minutes to set up, had to get Stickmount from Play Store and get the binaries for exFat and then fiddle with it for a while. Movies run with no problem. It's easy to use, and so tiny. Plenty of room next to the meenova to plug my headphone into its jack. Only minor complaints are the flashing light while watching a movie, have to cover it up, and it does jiggle a little bit in the slot. Would highly recommend it if you want some super-portable extra space.

bigystyle84

Oct 31, 2012
I have one

I was a kickstarter backer

If anyone has any questions or wants pics, etc let me know

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Obviously we developed our solution*interdependently. We believe our design is better. Pretty much for any problem in this world, there are multiple solutions -- like buying smart phones, some people buy iPhones some buy Samsung Galaxy phones and yet others buy Google Nexus phones. We offer a solution to a real problem many people have. People have the freedom to choose whatever solution they like, we just offer them one more option.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

I might be missing something here; genuine question.

Why would anybody pay US$12 for your card reader and then wait at least three months to receive the device, when they can buy something nearly identical today and get a free USB to MicroUSB adapter, all for US$5.60 including shipping?

http://www.kawau.com.cn/cn/ProductView.asp?ID=260
    http://dx.com/s/c310.html?sort=Price

Is it as simple as that yours is just slightly smaller? (You don't provide dimensions, but a US quarter is approximately one inch in diameter, so it looks like your dimensions are probably about 0.8 x 0.8 inch, versus their 1.5 x 0.8 inch).

Or are you expecting your reader to offer higher throughput and/or lower power consumption than theirs, as well? What can you say about sustained read / write rates, and power consumption?

I'm genuinely curious why I would buy this. If it's just a matter of size, the difference in size is little enough that it seems unimportant, especially given it's double the cost and probably triple the time spent waiting. If it's a matter of significantly greater speed or lower power consumption though, I could see it being worthwhile.
    Looking forward to it. The design looks sharp and clean. Love the shape. It seems very well thought out for practical usage!

Thanks for the link! I funded the project. Can't wait to try it out. $12 is like buying lunch. No big deal. =)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD