[MOD][Xposed] Z1 Camera Tweaks

Search This thread

emccccc

Nov 2, 2013
xposed fails to install

I can't install xposed on my xperia z1. C9603, rooted, .757. app_process doesn't install, but the .jar installed. Tried to flash it through recovery and classic install.

SGSDoc

Mar 4, 2012
Mohammad it would be great if you add a option where we can define the default app for using the hardware shutter camerabutton i.e. for changing to a diffenrent camera app.
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires Xposed Framework!

Just got the Z1, pretty awesome device, it does have its minor quirks though.
    This module allows you to disable the camera launch sound when using quick launch (hardware key and lockscreen widget).
    It also allows you to do bursts without running into a bug I noticed.

When enabling bursts, using the hardware key to capture photos always results in two burst shots, no matter how short the press is (unless you don't use the two-step focusing). This rendered the button useless to me, as I use it for steadier shots, but being forced to do burst shots takes out the ability to use flash.
    Ticking the option in the app allows you to use the hardware key for single shots, and the touch key for normal and burst shots.

Screenshot:
    bZdlSVol.png

Compatibility:
    Tested on the Xperia Z1. Will work on any device with the same camera app as the Z1.

Source:
    The mod is open source: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-Z1-Camera-Tweaks
    You may not publish it on the Play Store.

Download from Xposed Repository:
    http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/com.mohammadag.z1cameratweaks_v1_af72ec.apk

Support development:
    If you found this mod useful, consider donating with PayPal.
    Congrats for the new device and thank you for this wonderful mod :D

Just two questions for you:
    Which firmware do you run and is it odexed or deodexed?
    Did you get gravitybox to run without systemui fcs?

Gesendet von meinem C6903 mit Tapatalk

Completely odexed stock (ota'd to 534), and rooted with vroot :)

It seems to work fine if you don't touch transparency settings. If you do you need to delete the keys added by it to the settings provider. I already forked it on Github and I'll push the fix I added to it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-i9500) using Taptalk 4
    How do I do that? Tried to uninstall, so all settings should be reset but didn't work, still fcs when I try to check it again

Advance restore data via cwm to make gravity box work again. And don't touch transparency settings again! Bad! :)

Fixing the problem is better than clearing or restoring data from CWM :p

In adb shell or a terminal app:
    Code:
    settings put system status_bar_alpha_config_launcher null
    settings put system status_bar_alpha_config_lockscreen null
    settings put navigation_bar_alpha_config_launcher null
    settings put navigation_bar_alpha_config_lockscreen null

You don't need all of them, you just need to clear the settings you set. Of course, running them all won't do any harm.
    I'm not sure why @C3C076 opted to using system settings to store values, that makes it harder to clear settings if a user messes up.

not working in stock verdion. i have the latest version

Install Xposed Framework and enable the module, then reboot.
    Advance restore data via cwm to make gravity box work again. And don't touch transparency settings again! Bad! :)
    Fixing the problem is better than clearing or restoring data from CWM :p

In adb shell or a terminal app:
    Code:
    settings put system status_bar_alpha_config_launcher null
    settings put system status_bar_alpha_config_lockscreen null
    settings put navigation_bar_alpha_config_launcher null
    settings put navigation_bar_alpha_config_lockscreen null

You don't need all of them, you just need to clear the settings you set. Of course, running them all won't do any harm.
    I'm not sure why @C3C076 opted to using system settings to store values, that makes it harder to clear settings if a user messes up.

Install Xposed Framework and enable the module, then reboot.

That worked like a charm, now its back up and running again, thanks so much