[Q] can i delete some apps

Search This thread

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
just got my P780 today and i see many extra apps like a few games and some other apps like ever note,Skype and so on can i delete these apps if their is an option to delete. i mean to ask if i do so will this affect my warranty as these are pre loaded apps:confused:
thanks in advance:good::laugh:

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
hi
just got my P780 today and i see many extra apps like a few games and some other apps like ever note,Skype and so on can i delete these apps if their is an option to delete. i mean to ask if i do so will this affect my warranty as these are pre loaded apps:confused:

Yes, go to Settings, Applications, check the apps you don't need and select uninstall. No it won't void, if you do factory reset the apps will came back.

Reactions: haree

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

Yes, go to Settings, Applications, check the apps you don't need and select uninstall. No it won't void, if you do factory reset the apps will came back.