Question about Google Fit

Search This thread

gadgetgaz

Aug 20, 2007
Yorkshire
webandITstudio.com
Is Google Fit active yet? I mean on the server side.
I ask due to the storage of fit data on the watch. I have set the watch to use fit for both steps and heart rate monitoring and I expected this data to be backed up to my Google account. However, after I did a reset of the watch all the data was gone and didn't re-sync as far as I can tell.

Any clues?

Reactions: L_E_O and gani71

FynxSyndct

Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, CA
no clue, but my fit keeps going offline. it will log data for a day, then drop offline and miss a few until I open it again. Are you, anyone, having the same issues?

gadgetgaz

Aug 20, 2007
Yorkshire
webandITstudio.com
no clue, but my fit keeps going offline. it will log data for a day, then drop offline and miss a few until I open it again. Are you, anyone, having the same issues?

I'm afraid not, no. Mine records steps every day (resets to zero at midnight) and also shows a vertical list of heart rate measurements.

The data is stored in the watch though not on Google fit. If you reset the watch it's all gone!

Last edited:

iboj007

I ask due to the storage of fit data on the watch. I have set the watch to use fit for both steps and heart rate monitoring and I expected this data to be backed up to my Google account. However, after I did a reset of the watch all the data was gone and didn't re-sync as far as I can tell.

Any clues?

I have the same question. I have a new One Plus One and didn't want to lose all of my fit data when migrating to a new phone. Any clues here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any clues?